McMurphy projecting UNT vs. Boise in Frisco bowl

Coach Andy Mac

11 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

And a Saturday too? Oh boy... I think the stadium will be packed this year, but half will be Boise fans.

2/3 Boise State Fans.  Boise State will destory a Seth coached Mean Green Team.   I will contribute to a fund to send students to the game but this program is a joke right now compared to the other athletic programs at UNT.

• Upvote 1

Boise State 9-3

2022 Boise State Broncos Stats
  • Record: 9-3 (16th of 131) (Schedule & Results)
  • Conference: MWC (Mountain Division)
  • Conference Record: 8-0.
  • Coach: Andy Avalos (9-3)
  • Points For: 362.
  • Points/G: 30.2 (56th of 131)
  • Points Against: 213.
  • Opp Pts/G: 17.8 (9th of 131)

They are a balanced offense and their qb who can run.  We don't do well with teams like this especially if they have a winning record.  This will be over before it starts.  Might well fire SL and use it as an excuse why we get beat.

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

Boise State 9-3

2022 Boise State Broncos Stats
  • Record: 9-3 (16th of 131) (Schedule & Results)
  • Conference: MWC (Mountain Division)
  • Conference Record: 8-0.
  • Coach: Andy Avalos (9-3)
  • Points For: 362.
  • Points/G: 30.2 (56th of 131)
  • Points Against: 213.
  • Opp Pts/G: 17.8 (9th of 131)

They are a balanced offense and their qb who can run.  We don't do well with teams like this especially if they have a winning record.  This will be over before it starts.  Might well fire SL and use it as an excuse why we get beat.

I guess that doesn’t include their loss in the conference championship. 

Look where the defense for Boise Ranks..............9th in points given up.  What are we like 126?

Will we sell our allotment of tickets this year or does the loss of fans happen this year.

I just noticed the start time 8:15 pm that will help the attendance........

Edited by southsideguy
  • Upvote 1

37 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

Well end a disappointing season with a disappointing bowl game.

Nothing against opponent, but there is no way Frisco should have a bowl in those facilities.  

I would be more likely to go to any bowl in the USA rather than this one. 

It’s a local bowl on a Saturday against one of the best known G5 programs. We should be happy.

It cracks me up seeing G5 fanbases complain about their bowl. Do they not realize outside the NY6 and a few others, everyone views bowl games on the same level? 

• Upvote 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 1

disappointing, team should probably be in the NO Bowl, but with the disfunction in UNT AD Area, it is easy to go to Frisco and have to do little in the way of advertising and promoting. Actually do feel for the players being stuck in the Metroplex again

**Think it is safe to say UTSA and UNT got Judied on bowl picks, while WKU gets rewarded for being not wanted by AAC/SunBelt/MAC staying in CUSA and goes to NOLA ***

Edited by untbowler
  • Upvote 2