Earle

GreenBacker

Still can’t believe he didn’t see the field as we faded down the stretch this season.  As I understand the redshirt rule, he can now play in the bowl game and still use a redshirt since it’ll only be his 4th game this season.  Am I right on this?
Surely he plays in the bowl game if Seth wants to be able to say we have something to look forward to. Right?!

• Upvote 7
  • Eye Roll 1

I’d like to take this time to point out that Stone Earle played in only 3 games this season. Those games are as follows.

45-28 win over FAU

40-13 win over WKU

52-14 win over FIU

Maybe he has some lucky horseshoe or something but for whatever reason every time the guy played we won.

• Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Green Otaku said:

Yet again we go into another year without knowing anything about any other QB because this staff refuses to give them any snaps. Not even when we were up big or against FCS opponents. 

But surely having a quarterback set records for a team that finishes 7- 6 (with only one win against a team with a winning record) is much more important than building QB depth.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 1