Frank Harris...

NorthTexasWeLove

2 hours ago, MeanMag said:

If UNT had Lincoln Riley or Nick Saban do you think everything would be fine?

Define fine, because either of those coaches would have recruited FAR better and Lincoln Riley would never let Aune hold the QB job for multiple seasons.  We’d be asking them to win a conference currently dominated by University of Phoenix applicants’ safety school.  

So, yeah, I’d expect they would do “fine”

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

Define fine, because either of those coaches would have recruited FAR better and Lincoln Riley would never let Aune hold the QB job for multiple seasons.  We’d be asking them to win a conference currently dominated by University of Phoenix applicants’ safety school.  

Then I guess it will be no problem convincing them to come here.

We've solved the issue.

• Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1

4 hours ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Back to the Seth Littrell is the best we can snab implications. 

A bunch of hot garbage BS. 

Not quite. I think the time to part ways with him was back when Kansas State wanted him. I'm just not angry and spiteful at Seth like everyone else who is too slow to realize that if a guy is interviewing for other jobs his heart ain't in this one.

I don't care how much money he got. I don't care how much money the next guy gets. This job pays this amount (or more preferably). The money doesn't really make a difference to me.

All I want is for this program to win a championship. Go get a hero. Unless it is Lincoln or Nick or someone of that stature, I am hoping you find another 2016 Seth Littrell. By year 3, hopefully they get hired away and we have enough sense not to chase and enough money to find someone better.

I'd rather roll the dice with a new coach every 3 years, to be honest. Keeps things fresh. 7 years is a long time to wait for the next breath of fresh air.

What other implications you got?

Edited by MeanMag
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2

17 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

This Is Fine GIF

If stories are correct this is another NIL fiasco. School basically is out telling supports to pitch in and help pay for him to stay. At some point this insanity has to get under control. I know the NCAA panicked with the threats from the courts and the politicians getting involved, but where they all (NCAA, Courts, and Politicians) so stupid that they did not know this (Pay for play) would happen.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, El Paso Eagle said:

If stories are correct this is another NIL fiasco. School basically is out telling supports to pitch in and help pay for him to stay. At some point this insanity has to get under control. I know the NCAA panicked with the threats from the courts and the politicians getting involved, but where they all (NCAA, Courts, and Politicians) so stupid that they did not know this (Pay for play) would happen.

They knew.  They just didn't care.

• Upvote 2
  • Sad 1