Seth

1 minute ago, southsideguy said:

Well Well Well same old story and song.   If I don't see a red banner tomorrow saying he has been fired I will be out shopping for a new t-shirt.  I am so tired of this and will no longer be wearing my green colored glasses.  So now we have a losing record UTSA.  What they been around what 10 years.  

the coaches recruit the players and coach the players so all blame is on the coaching staff.  Make PC the acting head coach and lets hire someone who has a clue.

Stop it. 

They've been around 12 years. 

• Haha 5
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

They shouldn't have let him back on the bus after the Frisco Bowl last year. 

So painful being 100% correct sometimes.  Can we now all agree the weather aided win over UTSA last year was a fluke?  I forgive all the fans that fell for it.  But please believe us next time  (hopefully there will never be another time we are so right in regards to a coach staying here too long).

Now with our stadium, brand new facilities, and higher revenue conference our floor is higher than its ever been.  So a coach having a 0.350 winning percentage as his floor means nothing here.   

I will hate it for the players getting bulldozed by Air Force but I absolutely want a blow out to force this inept leadership to make a move.

• Upvote 1

Smatresk should hire a talented and ambitious AD and give him the full power to decide whether to keep Littrell or replace him.

Anyone who sees himself as a P5 AD someday isn't going to want to stake his future on Mr. Six Wins and a Bowl Loss.

Edited by rcade
  • Upvote 2

6 hours ago, rcade said:

Smatresk should hire a talented and ambitious AD and give him the full power to decide whether to keep Littrell or replace him.

Anyone who sees himself as a P5 AD someday isn't going to want to stake his future on Mr. Six Wins and a Bowl Loss.

Smatresk should give Seth his walking papers and then hire a new AD. 
I have a real bad feeling this AD thing will drag out and Spanky will be back next year. It’s the UNT thing to do….

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 2
  • Sad 1

I am proud of that man, he gets knock down and he gets back up.  He is able to shake off the loss and move forward......I paraphrase of course.  He says something similar when every we loose a game.  I went to bed angry and woke up angry.

When the coach goes down the next coach fills the spot.