****OFFICIAL 2022 C-USA CHAMPIONSHIP IN-GAME DISCUSSION****

Coach Andy Mac

1 minute ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

My whole Friday. Yeah ok man. Been running 2+ years. Hell, 3+ years. But drop your condescending dumbass remarks, by all means. 

Ben. I’d @ you directly if we needed to talk. If you can use a strong understanding of dental dam inventory and high school playing experience to fix the defense, I’d happily put you in some Bermuda shorts and cheer you on forever. Couldn’t be worse than Phil. 

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

Just now, Quoner said:

Ben. I’d @ you directly if we needed to talk. If you can use a strong understanding of dental dam inventory and high school playing experience to fix the defense, I’d happily put you in some Bermuda shorts and cheer you on forever. Couldn’t be worse than Phil. 

Clueless, unaware, condescending...as usual. Carry on. 

• Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 2

Come on PB.

I was one of the more optimistic for you coming into this season, year 2 of you and your system.

Yet here we are, offense doing their job most of the time and we are failing.  Schematically.  Fundamentally.  Just the worst kind of disappointment from someone who really loves good defense.  From someone who feels we had some good pieces in place.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Clueless, unaware, condescending...as usual. Carry on. 

Everyone’s always a jerk until Aetna doesn’t accept the claim for expanders. Tolerate me now and I fully believe you’ll have the last laugh someday when I have teenagers.  

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, rcade said:

Has there been a big game where Seth didn't step on his own dick? The law of averages should mean at least one time he has the Mean Green being equal to the moment.

I think he used that up last year against UTSA 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Quoner said:

Everyone’s always a jerk until Aetna doesn’t accept the claim for expanders. Tolerate me now and I fully believe you’ll have the last laugh someday when I have teenagers.  

I don't know what any of this means but I hope you'll keep talking about it to distract me from this game.

• Ray 1
  • RV 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Salsa_Verde said:

I just got make fun of it or I’ll lose my mind to be honest. 

Agree. At this point in my life I may get pissed off but as long as I can and still able I will be supporting the Mean Green

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 2