****OFFICIAL 2022 C-USA CHAMPIONSHIP IN-GAME DISCUSSION****

Coach Andy Mac

Just now, Quoner said:

Yeah but I’m a miserable piece of shit that lives to say I told you so when things go wrong. I have spent my whole Friday hate watching, so it’s clear you’re the real sucker here. 

My whole Friday. Yeah ok man. Been running 2+ years. Hell, 3+ years. But drop your condescending dumbass remarks, by all means. 

• Upvote 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Downvote 4
  • Puking Eagle 1

6 minutes ago, ntmeangreen11 said:

We are down by 7, with 13 minutes to go, I know I just called you a fraud and for you to be fired..

But if you somehow pull off a victory Seth I will never speak a bad word about you again (until the bowl game)

PLEASE SPORTS GODS IF ANYONE DESERVES THIS IT'S NORTH TEXAS. STRIKE DOWN UTSA WITH A FUMBLE, MUFFED SNAP, SOMETHING PLEASE IN THE NAME OF FOOTBALL AND ALL THAT IS FAIR AND HOLY

The football gods have rejected my prayer and promptly told me f*ck off

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 4

5 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

And again tell me about Seth's OCG record minus FCS games?  How many true bodybag games has Seth had to play in? You just hate Dickey and that okay.  Just say that don't bring up irrelevant points.

I don’t hate DD, but you would be bitching if it were that way.  It’s what you do.  Irrelevant points is bringing up someone that coached us twenty years ago in this thread. 

We paid PB how much?

Wasn't one of the stipulations he didn't want to recruit? Or didn't want to work certain months? Insisted on his son n law with zero experience being the DL coach, brought in Jim Gush from an FCS school and gave him more responsibility. That hire is another colossal failure among many DC's in the Seth Littrell era.

• Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

Yeah, this is why Seth tried to score at the half. We have 27 and a ton of yards, but our absolute trash defense can't stop anything, but hey, Phil wears shorts!

Who begged that short wearing coach to come out of retirement and fix a defense that was probably still better today than they were back then?  .....oh as I am writing this Aune throws another short pass to a covered WR. IN A DOME no wind.  

• Upvote 2

3 minutes ago, CaribbeanGreen said:

yeah, that one pick that hit a receiver in both hands from a QB ranked in the top 20 in the country in every category is really the problem against this team that's scored over 40. Delete your account bro

No. Bad take. He tried to squeeze it off his back foot. Why you in denial? 

• Downvote 1