****OFFICIAL 2022 C-USA CHAMPIONSHIP IN-GAME DISCUSSION****

Coach Andy Mac

7 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

Biggest game of Seth's tenure. Can't wait to celebrate, OR burn San Antonio down and have a group aneurysm with you gentlemen tonight.

I'm expecting a Full Board meltdown when reality sets in about 9pm tonight...    

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Eye Roll 1

3 minutes ago, Dannymacfan said:

The Loveless Jet just landed in San Antonio and the players are heading over to the stadium.  This is so freaking exciting!  I think the program takes a huge step forward tonight!!

That would be yesterday by the date on the tweet...    Oh, the program will take a step tonight, just maybe not forward...

• Upvote 3
  • RV 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 2

I've got a feeling every player on their team that was here last year is thinking about that loss last year and they intend to do something about it.  Hopefully it clouds their judgement and affects their execution, but I'm afraid that's what happened in the first game this year and now they're ready to focus.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, meaniegreenie said:

I've got a feeling every player on their team that was here last year is thinking about that loss last year and they intend to do something about it.  Hopefully it clouds their judgement and affects their execution, but I'm afraid that's what happened in the first game this year and now they're ready to focus.

We may have ruined their perfect season, but they also loss their bowl game while still winning the conference championship. I would hope more of our team is just as motivated, or more so, to avenge October's heartbreaking loss.

8 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

If we get crushed will SL be back?

No AD almost guarantees it

I want him gone as bad as anyone, but current recruiting would be decimated and we'd probably lose some to the portal as well.

This is why he should've been gone following the embarrassment against Miami OH last year

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Pissed 1

I want to let you all know before the CBS broadcasters tell you. The Mean Green are led by a 29 year old QB, who is married with one child. He was drafted out of high school to play professional baseball and did that for 6 years before he found his way back to football. He started at Arkansas and transferred to North Texas where he has found his home. I know, I know. I am just as shocked as all of you.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 3

11 minutes ago, Venson said:

I want to let you all know before the CBS broadcasters tell you. The Mean Green are led by a 29 year old QB, who is married with one child. He was drafted out of high school to play professional baseball and did that for 6 years before he found his way back to football. He started at Arkansas and transferred to North Texas where he has found his home. I know, I know. I am just as shocked as all of you.

Well that 29 year old QB apparently has a completion percentage of 70.5% sooooooo...

20221202_181848.jpg

• Haha 2