Since SL we be here forever

southsideguy

I agree that Cobbs is a great recruiter but I'd like to see a good QB coach who has been a successful quarterback.  We have three high-rated quarterbacks who due to injury or lack of coaching could be very good quarterbacks in my opinion.  In fact, any of the five could blossom under a great tutor.  Aune got better but he was seven or eight years removed from even thinking about quarterbacking.  Gunnell was a very good quarterback at Arizona but has been injured in the interim and needs to be checked to see if he is physically fit to continue as a FBS quarterback.  I personally believe that he is; with some special S&C work.  Jace Ruder is a fine athlete but he needs more coaching on passing.  I believe that he has the ability to respond to that.  Head was a very good quarterback in high school.   Earle offers running ability as does Ruder.  If we could somehow recruit a 4-star quarterback (and I won't be alive when that happens)  then sic Patrick on him.  

• Upvote 1