Wren Baker to West Virginia

MGNation92

Just now, NorthTexasWeLove said:

0 marketing. 0 before or after game marketing strategies as done in the past. Terrible game day atmosphere/setup. Terrible logistics 0 communication from the AD when the fanbase is clearly in a frenzy or close to one. 

My guess is that he's been putting his ear to the pavement for sometime. And, he clearly has. 

I don't think you have any idea what you're talking about, but sure, go off. 

• Upvote 12
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 7
  • Puking Eagle 1

2 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

0 marketing. 0 before or after game marketing strategies as done in the past. Terrible game day atmosphere/setup. Terrible logistics 0 communication from the AD when the fanbase is clearly in a frenzy or close to one. 

My guess is that he's been putting his ear to the pavement for sometime. And, he clearly has. 

I’m not sure about the stuff you posted, but it’s definitely why we haven’t heard anything definitive on the Littrell front. 

Wren has been focused on getting out, not determining the future in Denton. 

• Upvote 6
  • Ray 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 1

3 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Why do you say this? Seems fitting to let the new AD hire his new football coach heading into our new conference. 

An AD transition likely means our boosters and school president will make the call on Littrell. Everything we’ve heard suggests both camps are pro-Littrell. 

He’s going to be extended. They won’t want the new AD to make the call immediately just like Wren in WVU with Neal Brown. 

Edited by Pellom
  • Upvote 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Ray 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Puking Eagle 4