MGN Preview: The title game

aztecskin

5 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

Aztec, i love the work you put in, but can you turn up the levels on your mic a little for your pod? sometimes your voice dips too low and i can't always hear you. Aldo tends to come in ok.

I'll review it again. I also test it on phones, headphones (good and bad ones), tvs, car radio, and other things. A given mix is usually good for most but not so great for one or two. 

TBH I think on this episode I was a little tired and not talking as loud as I usually haha. 

I do appreciate the feedback! 

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

Thanks AZ. I second GG. I notice it when I drive or listening via ear pods running in a noisy place. You have this habit of tailing off your sentences. There also is a tick where you sort of fumble/mumble a thought, that tails off to quiet.  They are traits I like listening too...I drink a beer when it happens.

That said, the podcast is always worth the listen. Grateful for the effort given to the show.

-30-

5 hours ago, aztecskin said:

I'll review it again. I also test it on phones, headphones (good and bad ones), tvs, car radio, and other things. A given mix is usually good for most but not so great for one or two. 

TBH I think on this episode I was a little tired and not talking as loud as I usually haha. 

I do appreciate the feedback! 

https://download.cnet.com/The-Levelator/3000-2170_4-197650.html

10 hours ago, untcampbell said:

Thanks AZ. I second GG. I notice it when I drive or listening via ear pods running in a noisy place. You have this habit of tailing off your sentences. There also is a tick where you sort of fumble/mumble a thought, that tails off to quiet.  They are traits I like listening too...I drink a beer when it happens.

That said, the podcast is always worth the listen. Grateful for the effort given to the show.

-30-

Haha so to not be too much Director's Cut here, I do that purposefully. The tailing off. I'll tweak the settings a bit. I recently boosted Aldo/Greg because of some changes, but I didn't really mess with my stuff too much. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, aztecskin said:

@golfingomez  @untcampbell what do you listen to the show on? curious because I can only hear the difference between the old/new on one set of headphones I have (I did make a slight change to the mix, but it wasn't dramatic) 

I listen on an app called pocket cast. Specifically I listen either on some pixel buds or in my truck

• Upvote 1

25 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

I listen on an app called pocket cast. Specifically I listen either on some pixel buds or in my truck

pocket casts is where it's at.  Progress is stored in the cloud and syncs across all systems.  Web, Apple OSs, Windows...etc

Create filters and lists, choose how things populate your queue, and auto-archive/mark read.

Also the most flexible playback speed function.

• Upvote 2