UTSA roll call and 2022 C-USA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY INFO

4 hours ago, cousin oliver said:

Also, where is everyone meeting or tailgating before the game?  I have never been to their stadium before.   I'm driving up early on Friday.

Only thing I’ve seen is Alumni association is doing something at Smoke BBQ from 4:30p-6p. Looks like Alamodome has 2 public lots for tailgating. B and C lot 

• Upvote 3

C-USA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME - DEC. 2

KICKOFF - 6:30 P.M.

PARKING LOTS OPEN - 12:00 P.M.

ENTRY GATES OPEN - 4:30 P.M.

#23 UTSA takes on in-state rival North Texas on Friday for the C-USA Championship.  Download the UTSA Roadrunners app and load your tickets into your Wallet app before arriving at the Alamodome.  Arrive early as a large crowd is expected. Curtis Grimes will be playing live in the Fan Zone in the H-E-B Plaza which opens at 3:30.  Tell all your friends they don't want to miss this event.  Get in the Dome early and get loud Roadrunners.  LET'S GO 210!    

Here are some other important notes for the big game on Saturday:

• The Alamodome parking lots are only available to season pass holders.  There are other public parking lots available in the area that offer game day parking.  Rideshare pick-up and drop-off is located in the Convention Center lot at the corner of Montana St. and Tower of Americas Way.  VIA Park & Ride will be available from the Crossroads Park & Ride location, get more info here.  
  • ADA parking is located in Lot A on a first-come, first-served basis if you have a valid placard.
  •  All fans should be out of the Alamodome parking lots 1 hour after the end of the game.  
  • Join the UTSA Alumni Association in a new location for Roadrunner Nation Tailgate.  It will be in the NW corner of Lot C. Anyone who wants to get “rowdy” is welcome to join the party!  Gates open at 3:30 p.m. Check out more details and ticket info here.

• The Spirit Walk is back again this year.  Get pictures of the team and cheer them on as they arrive at the Dome.  The Spirit Walk takes place between Lots B & C at about 4:15 p.m.
  • Game tickets, parking passes, and hospitality passes are all digital this year.  View and manage them through the UTSA Roadrunners app or at goUTSA.com/accountmanager and view our Digital Ticket Guide here.  Download them to your Apple Wallet or Google Pay before arriving at the Dome.
  • UTSA Roadrunners mobile app has launched.  Through the app, UTSA fans will enjoy a personalized mobile experience with the ability to manage tickets, shop for official UTSA Athletics merchandise and receive breaking news and score notifications for the teams they follow.  Visit the App Store or Google Play and search for “UTSA Roadrunners.”

If you need assistance on game day, there are Customer Service ticket windows at the NE and SE box offices.  Please call the ticket office with any questions prior to game day at 210-458-8872.  

GO 'RUNNERS!  

• Upvote 1

1512FD55-48AE-48DB-9AE9-191F17F3C40B.jpeg.fa3ea3265052503659e695702ef6451a.jpeg

EBE1980A-AD00-4012-9555-EB092B14E611.jpeg.9b4688f947fa8bd5e9622314053dedf6.jpeg

So the entire UNT Green Brigade will be in the AlamoDome tomorrow night?  
Question:  Just curious, but do the GB get to practice inside the Indoor Practice Facility during those very hot August 2-a-days? 

❇️🦅❇️GO MEAN GREEN!  
HUMBLE TRAYLOR!😡    
MAKE HIM IMPLODE WITH ROAD (RUNNER) RAGE!

A22CB8C8-9B11-47F6-8080-69C2A8EDC90D.jpeg.e13fc32638346940b7f44beaa34c43b9.jpeg

1A7326D6-3CAC-4A09-A45E-190BCA06A241.gif.fb53f6a898a2def4be43ca569a4ad384.gif

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1

C-USA Championship Tickets Are Delivered!
All tickets purchased through UNT have been transferred to your email on file over the last 48 hours. If you have not received an email, please check the spam/junk/other folders. Tickets may be accepted through the UTSA account manager via a standard web browser such as Safari or Google Chrome and then adding the tickets to your Apple/Google wallet. We encourage you to do this prior to arriving to the Alamodome to ensure a smooth and speedy entry process.
Downloading the UTSA Roadrunners app is not required! Arrive early as a large crowd is expected. The Alamodome is a clear bag policy facility

C-USA Parking
The Alamodome parking lots are only available to UTSA season pass holders.  There are other public parking lots available in the area that offer game day parking.  Rideshare pick-up and drop-off is located in the Convention Center lot at the corner of Montana St. and Tower of Americas Way.  VIA Park & Ride will be available from the Crossroads Park & Ride location, get more info here.

ADA parking is located in Lot A on a first-come, first-served basis if you have a valid placard.

C-USA Championship Account Management
Please use the UTSA account manger site to manage your tickets. Click here for UTSA Account Manager.

C-USA Digital Ticketing Info Page
Please use the UTSA digital ticketing page for more information on how to download your tickets. Click here for the Digital Ticketing Information Page.

UNT Ticket Office
The North Texas Ticket Office will be open all week 9 am - 5 pm. Please call 940-565-2527 for assistance.

UNT Game Day Customer Service
North Texas Ticket Office representatives can be found at the southwest box office on game day.

UNT Alumni Association Pre-Game Tailgate
The UNT Alumni Association will host a tailgate party with free food, UNT swag and a cash bar from 4:30 to 6 p.m. Dec. 2 at Smoke BBQ + SKYBAR, 501 E. Crockett St., San Antonio.
  • Lovely Take 1

• Coach Andy Mac changed the title to UTSA roll call and 2022 C-USA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY INFO
3 hours ago, Coach Andy Mac said:

Here are some other important notes for the big game on Saturday:

• The Alamodome parking lots are only available to season pass holders.  There are other public parking lots available in the area that offer game day parking.  Rideshare pick-up and drop-off is located in the Convention Center lot at the corner of Montana St. and Tower of Americas Way.  VIA Park & Ride will be available from the Crossroads Park & Ride location, get more info here.  

Lol so we can’t park in a lot by the Alamodome?

anyone that went to the reg season can confirm?

Edited by MeanGreen22

On 11/30/2022 at 8:11 PM, MeanGreen22 said:

Only thing I’ve seen is Alumni association is doing something at Smoke BBQ from 4:30p-6p. Looks like Alamodome has 2 public lots for tailgating. B and C lot 

Curious where you found the parking info.  Everything I’ve seen says the Alamodome lots are all reserved for UTSA season ticket holders.  If that is the case where do you park?  Any recommendations?

30 minutes ago, TIgreen01 said:

Curious where you found the parking info.  Everything I’ve seen says the Alamodome lots are all reserved for UTSA season ticket holders.  If that is the case where do you park?  Any recommendations?

Yeah, my comment was before the communication today that said all lots are reserved. Seems like everyone else is limited to random lots around the Alamodome. 

Yeah the dome parking is only for UTSA season ticket holders. All the city owned parking lots are free for this game though.  Personally, I'd use the crossroads park and ride if I didn't have a parking pass.  It made it very easy and I think it's like 4 bucks round trip.  Even though I have a parking pass, I'm thinking of not getting one next year and just doing the park and ride.

I hope y'all can make it to watch your team lose like last time 🤣

• Thanks 1
  • Puking Eagle 1