UTSA roll call and 2022 C-USA CHAMPIONSHIP GAME DAY INFO

Does anyone else notice when you put your ticket in your apple wallet that it does not have a bar code?  That is worrying me a bit.  I don't want to get stuck down there without being able to get in.  That place is a madhouse on game days with all the drunks and whatnot.

Edited by Jonnyeagle
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1

Just now, Jonnyeagle said:

Does anyone else notice when you put your ticket in your apple wallet that it does not have a bar code?  That is worrying me a bit.  I don't want to get stuck down there without being able to get in.  That place is like a jungle on game days.

It’s done by contactless reader. No barcode. Most stadiums are doing that these days. 

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Jonnyeagle said:

Does anyone else notice when you put your ticket in your apple wallet that it does not have a bar code?  That is worrying me a bit.  I don't want to get stuck down there without being able to get in.  That place is a madhouse on game days with all the drunks and whatnot.

Season tickets were done this way.  Easy and fast.

• Upvote 2

I am assuming that the ticket allotment was done the same as a regular season game with the home team assigning the ticket locations.   I had assumed that it being a championship game it might have been different, but I guess winning the regular season has this added perk.  It isn't considered a nuetral site as scheduled by some conferences.  Regardless, GMG!

• Upvote 2

3 hours ago, cousin oliver said:

I'm getting excited.  The atmosphere with the entire band being there is going to be electric. 

Also, where is everyone meeting or tailgating before the game?  I have never been to their stadium before.   I'm driving up early on Friday.

“Their stadium”??  In much the same way you visit someone living in a guest room at “their” home.  

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 2