2022 FBS COACHING CHANGES --Updated

El Paso Eagle

• El Paso Eagle changed the title to 2022 FBS COACHING CHANGES --Updated
2 hours ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Would Ian McCaw bring his old head coach back?

If there is one school that doesn't really care what anyone thinks about their coaching hires...it's Liberty.

Welp....guess not. 

https://thespun.com/more/top-stories/college-football-world-reacts-to-the-art-briles-report

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Cr1028 said:

The last season Dickey was here we averaged 232 yards of total offense per game and 1.2 touchdowns. No thanks.

The rise and fall of Dickey was because of an incredible 2 year run of recruiting.  I don't know why he never capitalized (on recruiting) on the success that Cody, Booger, and Co gave us, but it's hard not to speculate what he could do here with our resources and....the absence of his archnemesis.

• Upvote 3
  • RV 2

On 11/28/2022 at 7:10 PM, Cr1028 said:

The last season Dickey was here we averaged 232 yards of total offense per game and 1.2 touchdowns. No thanks.

It was a joke...kinda. 232 yards against the SEC is probably better than our OC (though I have a very strong appreciation for Bloesch in terms of oline play, just not in terms of QB play). I don't actually know if Dickey is a good fit or if he can instruct and guide young QBs. I do like him/his personality though, and I definitely like his black jersey play here in the past. Unabashed.

• Downvote 2

6 hours ago, peanuts104 said:

It was a joke...kinda. 232 yards against the SEC is probably better than our OC (though I have a very strong appreciation for Bloesch in terms of oline play, just not in terms of QB play). I don't actually know if Dickey is a good fit or if he can instruct and guide young QBs. I do like him/his personality though, and I definitely like his black jersey play here in the past. Unabashed.

Hahaha SEC? His team put up 269 against 0-6 FIU and had 4 quarters plus 7 overtimes to do it. https://www.espn.com/college-football/matchup?gameId=262800249