Frank Harris Injury..

NorthTexasWeLove

1 hour ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Other observations 

UTEP is falling apart

UTSA has some big receivers

Compared to Dimmel, I would keep Seth any day. This guy is a terrible coach.

For those that want Graham Harrell to take over for Seth, UTEP’s performance should be a reminder and a cautionary tale.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 4

37 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Have to admit, you completely lost me here.

Some folks want to bring back Graham Harrell as head coach to replace Littrell. UTEP was up 24 nothing midway through the second quarter and went on to lose 31-34. When Harrell was here we would jump out to large first quarter leads and then stop scoring the rest of the game. Basically I’m saying, you don’t want Harrell back as head man.

• Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 4

Just now, Cr1028 said:

Some folks want to bring back Graham Harrell as head coach to replace Littrell. UTEP was up 24 nothing midway through the second quarter and went on to lose 31-34. When Harrell was here we would jump out to large first quarter leads and then stop scoring the rest of the game. Basically I’m saying, you don’t want Harrell back as head man.

I would take him over Dimmel any day of the week. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Cr1028 said:

We’d both take most folks over Dimel. Dimel is the last coach at UH to have an overall losing record. It was a head scratcher when he was hired.

I will give credit words deserved he has improved the program at UTEP, but no confidence he can make them better 

9 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I will give credit words deserved he has improved the program at UTEP, but no confidence he can make them better 

I’m not convinced. Kugler had a 7 win season followed by a 5 win season and it only took him 2 seasons to get there not 4. Mike Price before him was better still. Dimel is not a good coach.