UAB beats Georgia

Big Z

Just now, Big Z said:

Yep and I hated seeing him go

Replace Browne or (Zephyr? If he is even on the roster…) with McBride and we would be winning these games by double digits. Can’t speak for the Saint Mary’s game but he was better off with us …as were we. I guess he is dead to us now though. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 3
  • Eye Roll 2

3 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Replace Browne or (Zephyr? If he is even on the roster…) with McBride and we would be winning these games by double digits. Can’t speak for the Saint Mary’s game but he was better off with us …as were we. I guess he is dead to us now though. 

Less playing time, averaging 5.2 pts a game compared to averaging 11.3 pts and more mins from last season…

Edited by Big Z
  • Upvote 1

I was thinking about all the upsets in the first few games of the season and how we started.  I think portal is causing it.  Look at our team and I don't most of the players out there anymore.  

It takes a while for the teams to develop chemistry.  I think the teams pulling the upsets are teams that have played together and know each other.

My theory anyway which is always wrong so bring on the downvotes ....lol

• Upvote 1
  • Oh Boy! 1

7 hours ago, southsideguy said:

I was thinking about all the upsets in the first few games of the season and how we started.  I think portal is causing it.  Look at our team and I don't most of the players out there anymore.  

It takes a while for the teams to develop chemistry.  I think the teams pulling the upsets are teams that have played together and know each other.

My theory anyway which is always wrong so bring on the downvotes ....lol

Science is always evolving , so theories change.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1