Ticket Promo

UNTLifer

6 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

%7Bf4675dd3-2fff-4fcb-8493-202765871e64%7D_111422_Black_Friday_Blackout_Flash_Sale.jpg

This is the promo that I got from the Ticket office.

Thank You Season Ticket Holders!
Bill,

We appreciate all of your support during the 2022 Football Season and look forward to seeing you on Saturday as we take on Rice and celebrate Senior Day. A win will push the Mean Green into the C-USA Championship game on Friday, December 2nd. Your presence and support make a huge difference to our student athletes every time they take the field.

Our team would like to show our appreciation by your support by providing you with two additional single game tickets to Saturday’s game. These are located as close as possible to your season ticket locations. Please use this token of gratitude to bring any friends, family or neighbors out to join us on Saturday at 1:00pm. These tickets have been added to your Mean Green Ticket Office account and can be accessed by logging into your account on www.meangreentickets.com.

Enjoy a wonderful holiday week and we look forward to seeing you on Saturday! If you have any questions please feel free to contact our office by emailing ticketoffice@unt.edu or calling 940-565-2527. Our office will be closed for the holidays starting at 1:00pm on Wednesday will reopen from 12:00-3:00pm on Friday.

Thanks & Go Mean Green!

Mean Green Ticket Office

So, instead of trying to give away two or three tickets to the game (like I usually do), I would get to try and find a way to give away two more tickets. 
  • Upvote 3
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

It's kind of sad that we have to promotional/discount tickets when UNT is fighting for a shot at the conference title game against a team we hate. I think this speaks volumes about the apathy our fan base has towards Littrell's continued leadership.

Having said that, we will be setting in our seats, just like we did back in 2013 when we had "the Stand" on Halloween night. Hoping for another magical performance by the Mean Green.

• Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Side.Show.Joe said:

It's kind of sad that we have to promotional/discount tickets when UNT is fighting for a shot at the conference title game against a team we hate. I think this speaks volumes about the apathy our fan base has towards Littrell's continued leadership.

Having said that, we will be setting in our seats, just like we did back in 2013 when we had "the Stand" on Halloween night. Hoping for another magical performance by the Mean Green.

Thanksgiving weekend has always been a challenge, regardless of the situation. 

• Upvote 4

I’m not getting too worked up about Saturdays attendance. There are maybe 5-10 schools in the country that could sell out or nearly sell out on the weekend after Thanksgiving. It’s just unlucky to get a home game then. No students are on campus….people are gone. 

Unless you’re Ohio St / Michigan, there aren’t a lot of people going to games this weekend….

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1