How many CUSA Teams finish with at least 6 wins?

El Paso Eagle

Coach Andy Mac
This post was recognized by Coach Andy Mac!

"Paying you back for other buttholes downvoting"

El Paso Eagle was awarded the badge 'Great Content' and 30 points.

As of today UTSA,UNT,WKU, and MTSU have the 6 wins needed to be Bowl eligible.

Four teams have to win Saturday to make it to 6. My guess the best chances to make it to 6 are -

1. UAB
  2. FAU
  3. RICE
  4. UTEP

image.png.e5bef63f7231342be5c4d8f0d54650c3.png

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 3

31 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Are the highlighted teams his picks?

The ones at 5

28 minutes ago, keith said:

Just highlighting the same four team vying for a 6th win (I think), not the picks to win each game.

Correct

20 minutes ago, southsideguy said:

his list is listed 1-4 one being the most likely and  4 being the most unlikely to hit six.  Funny how the scheduling work out for the teams needing a win for a bowl.  None of them are playing each other this week.

Also, correct

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

14 hours ago, Matt from A700 said:

Realistically I think only UAB clinches. Unless UTSA rests a lot of players since they've already clinched hosting the championship game. It's not like a win catapults them to be highest-ranked G5.

But they would immediately lose their ranking with a loss so they would not want to risk that again. 

• Upvote 3

9 hours ago, GrayEagle said:

I believe that there will be 5 teams that will qualify for bowls.  UTSA, North Texas, WKU, and Middle already have already qualified and I expect UAB to beat LaTech Saturday.  Rice would have to beat us Saturday to become bowl eligible but I don't believe that will happen.  

Shows how poor CUSA is to currently only have 5 teams out of 11 that have achieved 6 wins.

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 11/24/2022 at 2:22 AM, GrayEagle said:

I believe that there will be 5 teams that will qualify for bowls.  UTSA, North Texas, WKU, and Middle already have already qualified and I expect UAB to beat LaTech Saturday.  Rice would have to beat us Saturday to become bowl eligible but I don't believe that will happen.  

I also don't think FAU beats WK

• Upvote 1

On 11/22/2022 at 10:15 AM, southsideguy said:

why a down vote on his picks?   he just saying in order who has the best chance to hit six. I agree with his order of the teams.

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions. Sadly, Harry is too worried about losing clicks to put the option and to let us see who votes which way

• Upvote 1