If Seth loses to Rice is he fired?

jtm0097

2 hours ago, TheColonyEagle said:

Is he or should he be?

2 hours ago, RBP79 said:

I'm thinking so....but does Wren think so?

46 minutes ago, Got5onIt said:

He should be, but he won’t. 

I think we can all dispense with the "IMO Seth should be fired" business because OBVIOUSLY damn near everyone on this forum thinks so. 

• Upvote 3

When we win next week,  we then get to go back to San Antonio.  If we lay an egg in San Antonio, he needs to be fired. If it is close or we win then look at the results of a bowl game.  If the Mean Green Eagles, win out then SL gets a two year extension, if not he gets our thanks and a new pot to grow in. 

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1
  • Eye Roll 2

He shoulda been fired after the last time he lost to Rice.  His buyout was the only thing that saved him.  The 2018 team should have been the best team he ever put on the field.  But SL effed that up royally!  If he loses Saturday…a home game to a dismal Rice, he should not leave the athletic center without a couple of boxes from his office.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What if I told you…

With both FAU and Rice losing today, we could lose vs Rice and still make the conference championship game if WKU loses next week at FAU at 11am. Both Rice and FAU will be playing for bowl eligibility.

Sheesh. I wouldn’t know whether to laugh or cry at that point. Lol, talk about nightmare fuel.

72A88C28-C9F0-4C1B-91E3-7590A316B404.jpeg

Edited by C Rod
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 1
  • RV 1

8 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

Lets see how many more fire LIttrell threads that can be started before the end of the season.  

Littrell's NT fate will be decided by their play in the final three games.  

I don't get this constant mantra of anti-Littrell propaganda in a season that could still end up with a conference championship. 

This year needed to have a good level of improvement to warrant an extension, UNT's play on the field did not show that. Does this year really feel like a CCG run? 6-5 with 2 conference losses? We are there by circumstance and luck that there are no divisions this year.

Since the beginning of the year I said we had no choice but to let the season play out, let SL make his case as to why he deserves another extension. For me personally it was 8-4, so as soon as that 5th loss to UAB happened it was done for me. I understand you can't get rid of a coach that still has a chance to get you to a championship, so now we are forced to wait and see again.  The only way he saves his job is to win the CCG. 

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1