My vote is for Tom Hermann

Tom McKrackin

5 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Laughing? Crying? Both?

All

I'm of the firm belief that UT is letting Sark hang around bc he's doing great on the recruiting trail, hauled in a daggum good transfer QB and RB this past class and has a lot of '23 gems. They see hope and future. We're sitting here in year 7, 8th recruiting class in triple digits and people still sayin 'BuT lOok aT WhaT SeTh hAs DoNe'. It's crazy. But, yet, here we are. 

Edited by NorthTexasWeLove
  • Upvote 6
  • Oh Boy! 1

• Harry featured this topic
4 hours ago, Tom McKrackin said:

image.png.fb1ced1de508aa4deaad3530303c0a80.png

Guy is a proven winner and has done it at a similar place (Houston). Kids love him.   I hope and pray Wren is talking to him now about what it will take.   He will take us to places we never dreamed about before.

With all do respect, I am glad you don't get a vote. As far as dreams, I still like wet ones.

• Haha 7
  • Downvote 2

1 hour ago, El Paso Eagle said:

It seem that G.J. Kinne has taken what he started and is doing a better job. Not sure the story behind Incarnate Word, but they seem to be finding quality young coaches. 

Kinne is doing it with Morris recruits. Morris has proven he can spot and develop talent. He also seems to be doing a good job at WSU and qb Ward is doing well. Fuente would be my #1 with Morris close behind.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Wag Tag said:

Kinne is doing it with Morris recruits. Morris has proven he can spot and develop talent. He also seems to be doing a good job at WSU and qb Ward is doing well. Fuente would be my #1 with Morris close behind.

But Kinne has them playing Defense also. Just making the point that IW seems to be doing a good job finding coaches

• Upvote 2