***OFFICIAL UNT vs. UAB GAME THREAD***

Harry

2 minutes ago, untbowler said:

again when your Year Goal is #Hit6 this is what you get, they decided to celebrate getting 6 last weekend and forgot to prepare for a team that had lost 3 straight games. 

Once again SL pushed Aune to be the glory boy and costs the team on a 4th down. 

LMAO!!!

All valid points.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, Mike Jackson said:

Aune sitting here in the middle of the 4th with 155 yards, a touchdown spiting fumble on the 3rd snap of the game.   (Being nit picky you could cite the first pass as easily intercepted without WR breaking it up).   Dude is just mediocre and so is the head coach.  🤷🏽‍♂️.  Those are just the facts.  

Dude has had at least 3 passes that should have been intercepted.

• Upvote 3

5 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Worst conference in FBS and he can't even win it once. Might as well go independent and play Liberty's schedule.

I personally can't wait to go to San Antonio and watch us get spanked in the 2nd Conf Championship he has gotten us to in his time here.  At least I won't get sunburned in the stands like I did at FAU all those years ago.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, The Insider said:

This is trash, got out coached today.  Everything offense was trash today..

When your 7th yr in a job you shouldn't be out done by a gut in his 1st yr and by all accounts disappointed.  This was the pivot game for Seth. He is who we thought he was 

• Upvote 3

6 minutes ago, MeanGreenTexan said:

I mean, NT has Rice at home next week in a game we should win & still get to the title game.   The goals are still in sight.

Lose to Rice, & I expect the announcement on Monday, 11/28.

Sad, that in year 7 we are counting on beating a very bad team to give us hope of winning the conference and keeping a .500 coach

• Upvote 2

On 11/12/2022 at 5:25 PM, Pavlovs Eagle said:

I personally can't wait to go to San Antonio and watch us get spanked in the 2nd Conf Championship he has gotten us to in his time here.  At least I won't get sunburned in the stands like I did at FAU all those years ago.

See but this time he won’t even get a division title out of the deal. He backdoored it. A lot of the lustre will be off of any title game appearance because we didn’t handle our business, we needed other teams to bail us out.

Edited by Cr1028
Thanks Adler
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1