New building on UNT entrance

I was curious after the game about a new building being built on the 35 service road near the main entrance of the university. It's next to that new apartment building and since it's part of the entrance look from 35, I was wondering what it will be and if it'll be a nice looking structure (hopefully).

• Upvote 1

Hi there! I am an urban planning student at UNT and I believe you are referring to the building right across from the recently constructed Epoch apartments.

I am almost positive that this is a parking garage, but there's a chance that it will be a mixed use development (basically restaurants/retail on main floor, parking on the upper floors

I'll try to get confirmation on this. I live in Mozart and have been curious as well 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, gordo nation said:

Hi there! I am an urban planning student at UNT and I believe you are referring to the building right across from the recently constructed Epoch apartments.

I am almost positive that this is a parking garage, but there's a chance that it will be a mixed use development (basically restaurants/retail on main floor, parking on the upper floors

I'll try to get confirmation on this. I live in Mozart and have been curious as well 

That is the one I am referring to! Thanks. I does look like it could be a parking garage, which I am not sure would be the nicest structure for a place near our entrance. But hope if it is, it could be aesthetically pleasing to the eye.

• Upvote 1