Southern Nazarene (11/7/22)

CMJ

Had starters in and just pulled them again. Southern is legit not trying…. Kinda embarrassing 😕 

Really wana see Tyler in there to close it out. Best player getting to actually play in his home town with family present and he is on the bench most of the second half. Kinda odd…

Edited by Andrew
  • Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 6

Puzzling Souther Nazarene continues to sit their starters. They have legit sat their starting line up over 10 minutes in the second half. Even out if the time out they have their 5 bench guys in there. Something a little fishy about that to be honest… 

Edited by Andrew
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4

33 minutes ago, L Ron Studdard said:

This is really disgusting.

Especially when considering their starters have sat almost the entire second half and still are not out there…. Even if we win we had to contend with D2 bench players to get there in the second half. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4

Just now, Andrew said:

Especially when considering they have sat their starters have sat almost the entire second half and still are not out there…. Even if we win we had to contend with D2 bench players to get there in the second half. 

Not a good sign at all

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Puzzling Souther Nazarene continues to sit their starters. They have legit sat their starting line up over 10 minutes in the second half. Even out if the time out they have their 5 bench guys in there. Something a little fishy about that to be honest… but I will take a win however we can get it. 

Wonder if the 17 called up the Southern Nazarene AD and offered an extra $100k to sit their starters. I'm kidding but it is odd...

• Haha 4

31 minutes ago, Travis said:

Not a good sign at all

Yeah and I wana say more but I won’t because I shouldn’t lol… But we should not be celebrating this win. Look at the minutes their starters played in the second half and anything else you want to dig Into. This isn’t a win to me. A D2 team that sat their starters almost the entirety of the second half…. Yeah…. Oh by the way 1:11 let and their starters are still on the bench…. This isn’t right. 

Edited by Andrew
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

Just now, Andrew said:

Yeah and I wana say more but I won’t because I shouldn’t…. But we should not be celebrating this win. Look at the minutes their starters played in the second half and anything else you want to dig Into. This isn’t a win to me. A D2 team that sat their starters almost the entirety of the second half…. Yeah…. Oh by the way 1:11 let and their starters are still on the bench…. This isn’t right. 

Keep pulling the thread and the whole sweater will start to unravel. We’re all counting on you to solve this. 

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 3
  • Downvote 2