Southern Nazarene (11/7/22)

CMJ

5 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

With Tylor and Rubin out, not going to take too much from this game as the whole backcourt is playing with each other for the first time. But it would be pretty embarrassing to be losing at halftime.

I was thinking the same thing til I realized all the new guys are experienced. We have veterans out there and 3 of the 4 news guys are all seniors. I could be wrong but at least 4 if not 5 of the 9 guys who have played for us are seniors and most others are juniors. This is a vet team who needs to be winning these games regardless. Max said in his post game they knew this was a tough opponent which is why they brought them here, but still we should win the game even if it’s single digits. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

4 minutes ago, YNWA2017 said:

If we lose this game or hell if it stays close, I expect that no one, especially the students, will show up to any others. We always seem to blow games badly in front of good crowds. We should win games like this by at least 20.

I'm pretty sure the students came for the experience, not the opponent name. A close game (but still a win) might actually be better. But we need some threes to go down and some dunks to keep them in it.

Note I'm watching a home so I can't hear what the crowd sounds like.