***OFFICIAL FIU VS UNT GAME DISCUSSION THREAD***

Coach Andy Mac

1 minute ago, Cr1028 said:

Haha same as when Fine was here but you aren’t worried about an injury with Aune, some on here would be happy about an injured Aune.

Stupid assumption by you. Like him or not, Aune is our best choice. No need to put him at risk in a meaningless situation. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

Just now, Cr1028 said:

Haha same as when Fine was here but you aren’t worried about an injury with Aune, some on here would be happy about an injured Aune.

I always wanted Fine to be pulled when the game was in hand. And, even though I don't like Aune as our QB, he is most likely the best on roster and I absolutely don't want him injured.

• Upvote 3

3 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

What an asshole statement. Just because some are disappointed in our QB room doesn't mean they want to inflict pain. 

Edited by Udomann
  • Upvote 5

Both are correct

2 minutes ago, peanuts104 said:

I always wanted Fine to be pulled when the game was in hand. And, even though I don't like Aune as our QB, he is most likely the best on roster and I absolutely don't want him injured.

1 minute ago, Udomann said:

What an asshole statement. Just because some are disappointed in our QB room doesn't mean we want to inflict pain. 

9 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Stupid assumption by you. Like him or not, Aune is our best choice. No need to put him at risk in a meaningless situation. 

Not a stupid assumption, go back and look at the threads. Almost everyone wanted Fine out to prevent his injury. Now here, almost everyone wants Aune out to see the other quarterbacks.

9 minutes ago, peanuts104 said:

Everyone wanted Fine pulled when the game was in hand but Littrell and Harrell. Haha nice “most likely”.

8 minutes ago, Udomann said:

What an asshole statement. Just because some are disappointed in our QB room doesn't mean they want to inflict pain. 

Perhaps but not entirely untrue and a means to an end for those in the anybody but Aune camp.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3

3 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

Not a stupid assumption, go back and look at the threads. Almost everyone wanted Fine out to prevent his injury. Now here, almost everyone wants Aune out to see the other quarterbacks.

Everyone wanted Fine pulled when the game was in hand but Littrell and Harrell. Haha nice “most likely”.

Perhaps but a means to an end for those in the anybody but Aune camp.

Dude, just shut the F up. Nobody wants Aune hurt.

You are consistently coming up with the dumbest, most braindead football takes in every thread. You’re the Andrew of GMG Football, congrats.

Edited by Coach Mac Andy
  • Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 4