RB Depth

UNTLifer

Adaway is, based on a family member's tweet, done with a broken ankle.

Johnson was out last week after turning his ankle against utsa.

So that leaves us with Ragsdale and Adeyi.  Any chance we get to see BK Jackson or Farrar on Saturday?  I was excited when Jackson signed and have been surprised at how little playing time he has received.  I figure they are redshirting Farrar to spread out the eligibility of the position, but he could play and still receive his redshirt year.

I also noticed that the walk-on from WT White is no longer on the roster.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, UNTLifer said:

Adaway is, based on a family member's tweet, done with a broken ankle.

Johnson was out last week after turning his ankle against utsa.

So that leaves us with Ragsdale and Adeyi.  Any chance we get to see BK Jackson or Farrar on Saturday?  I was excited when Jackson signed and have been surprised at how little playing time he has received.  I figure they are redshirting Farrar to spread out the eligibility of the position, but he could play and still receive his redshirt year.

I also noticed that the walk-on from WT White is no longer on the roster.

As I said in another thread, the most likely "up next" RB in the rotation would probably be Preston Landis (#40). He got a few carries earlier in the year (probably against TSU). He's a pretty hard nose slasher-type runner.  In the spring his mother and father told me that he catches the ball very well. 

I don't know what has happened to BK Jackson. 

• Upvote 4

Love to see Farrar get some action as I think he’s the next Torrey for us - super fast and enough beef to deliver a few shots on incoming DB’s ! Farrar is maybe being protected as he tends to run somewhat recklessly(I love it)  and or don’t want him to get nicked up 🤔 
Landis is probably the safer answer. No clue on Jackson?