North Texas ranked 59th in the USA TODAY Sports NCAA Re-Rank 1-131

GreenEggs&Ham™

53 minutes ago, DeepGreen said:

I told ya'll Littrell would turn this thing around.

🙄

Your Sicilian Cuzzin’ Guido told several of us at KingDL1’s last Big Balls (of 🔥 fire) Tailgate Gathering that his favorite American cousin (namely you) was just—that—kind—of—guy, DG. 
Then we told Guido we were just damn proud to have known you all these years. 🥶

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Eye Roll 1

18 hours ago, GreenEggs&Ham™ said:

There are 7 Sun Belt teams ahead of us.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

It's hard to say where we are. This CBS poll has Western Ky ahead of us at 71, but we just beat the brakes off of them in their house on their homecoming. My guess is we fall somewhere in between. The only thing I can think of is that the USA Today poll is relying on the Aune that showed up against WKU. With that Aune, we would have beaten Memphis and UTSA. Also maybe they are relying on the Mazin Richards we see now. After the UNLV game he commented on how moving to FBS shocked him and he didn't know how big of a transition it was and he vowed to not underestimate it again and he seems to be night and day better. The Mazin Richards improvement and the Aune of Saturday we could have possibly beaten UNLV.

• Upvote 3

I know I’m in the minority here, but I don’t think SMU beat us as bad as most do.  We shot ourselves in the foot a couple of times when it was still a game and the snowball started rolling downhill.  Sometimes when the snowball starts rolling, it’s hard to stop.  Admittedly, we were having trouble stopping their offense, but I still think it’s a different game had we not imploded.  

I don’t know what happened at UNLV. As I was watching that game I didn’t think they were very good, but they were just embarrassing us.  This game was the peak of disappointment for me.  

Memphis, I mean, we can play with those guys.😁😁. There was a lot of anguish over that statement, and the head coach shouldn’t have said it, but I took it to mean that the teams were evenly matched…which is true.

Edited by NT93
  • Upvote 4
  • Oh Boy! 1

12 hours ago, NT93 said:

I know I’m in the minority here, but I don’t think SMU beat us as bad as most do.  We shot ourselves in the foot a couple of times when it was still a game and the snowball started rolling downhill.  Sometimes when the snowball starts rolling, it’s hard to stop.  Admittedly, we were having trouble stopping their offense, but I still think it’s a different game had we not imploded.  

I don’t know what happened at UNLV. As I was watching that game I didn’t think they were very good, but they were just embarrassing us.  This game was the peak of disappointment for me.  

Memphis, I mean, we can play with those guys.😁😁. There was a lot of anguish over that statement, and the head coach shouldn’t have said it, but I took it to mean that the teams were evenly matched…which is true.

SMU slaughtered us and they could have put 40 more on us. Yes a very bad loss. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1

12 hours ago, NT93 said:

I think this was Littrell's way of saying "If our QB doesn't throw two pick 6s we win this game." 

• Upvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

14 hours ago, Venson said:

It's hard to say where we are. This CBS poll has Western Ky ahead of us at 71, but we just beat the brakes off of them in their house on their homecoming. My guess is we fall somewhere in between. The only thing I can think of is that the USA Today poll is relying on the Aune that showed up against WKU. With that Aune, we would have beaten Memphis and UTSA. Also maybe they are relying on the Mazin Richards we see now. After the UNLV game he commented on how moving to FBS shocked him and he didn't know how big of a transition it was and he vowed to not underestimate it again and he seems to be night and day better. The Mazin Richards improvement and the Aune of Saturday we could have possibly beaten UNLV.

I like that you think anyone putting together these polls has any idea of who Aune is.

• Haha 1