Jeffrey Wilson’s trade value?

Cooley

6 minutes ago, Cooley said:

With the acquisition of Christian McCaffrey, the 49’s are fielding multiple offers. What’s should the Dallas Cowboys offer?

Probably late round draft pick at most. I love Jeff but with Zeke and Pollard already in the backfield they don’t gain much by adding Jeff.

The Texans could use him to replace Burkhead behind Pierce though.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 2

Not sure the Cowboys would trade for him, but looking over the depth charts I could see these teams taking a chance on trading for Wilson. 

Arizona - lots of injuries. Could use a consistent runner to help Kyler out.

Atlanta - Patterson and Allgeier split, and Wilson would be an upgrade. 

Denver - with Williams on IR and Gordon III and Latavius Murray splitting carries, they could use a RB boost.

Houston - Pierce could definitely use some help even though he’s 6th in the league in rushing.

NY Jets - would have included them for sure until they traded for James Robinson 6 days ago. 

Didn’t include Carolina because I’d imagine they would have asked for Wilson if they weren’t rebuilding. 

I was kind of peeved to see the '9ers give Jeff that one drive where he absolutely gashed the Rams down the field for massive chunk plays, just to give the pass to McCaffrey for the TD catch at the end which is right up Jeff's wheelhouse. Oh well, dude is still producing when given a chance. 

• Upvote 2

On 10/31/2022 at 9:53 AM, Mean Green Eagle said:

Glad my Titans shut him down yesterday. 15-35 rushing is not good. 

I hope you are a Tennesseean and not a holdover Oiler fan from when that scumbag took the team and its history from Houston. As far as I am concerned the Titans are an expansion team that formed in 1997 and the Houston Oilers franchise ended in 1996. F Bud Adams and his progeny.

• Upvote 3

6 hours ago, Cr1028 said:

I hope you are a Tennesseean and not a holdover Oiler fan from when that scumbag took the team and its history from Houston. As far as I am concerned the Titans are an expansion team that formed in 1997 and the Houston Oilers franchise ended in 1996. F Bud Adams and his progeny.

aroused goat GIF

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1