MEAN GREEN V wk Score

Cooke County Kid

I had a thought pass through my head this morning we were somehow winning this game, then I saw the big knot on my head and knew better ha 😝

Love to be wrong but I’m seeing this one as WKU 42  NT 31 due to them shutting our run game down like last week and we fail to keep up on the passing side of the ball. 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, greenminer said:

Two things that equate to BAD RESULTS for SL:

1) The game has meaning.  A win puts us in the drivers seat for a CUSA championship match.
2) The opponent has a winning record.

....put these together and we are basically doomed.

WKU 42 UNT 24

I think this was one of SL's more significant wins.

I think it's okay to argue this is probably SL's best team since Harrell left.  I'm not saying that to change your anti-SL opinion.  Still some play that is absolutely maddening.

7 hours ago, zenhuddy said:

I had a thought pass through my head this morning we were somehow winning this game, then I saw the big knot on my head and knew better ha 😝

Love to be wrong but I’m seeing this one as WKU 42  NT 31 due to them shutting our run game down like last week and we fail to keep up on the passing side of the ball. 

So glad I was so wrong - exceptional game -  most complete by far. 

• Upvote 2