MGN Film Room: Run Game

aztecskin

https://meangreennation.com/mgn-film-room-run-game-vs-utsa-22/

If for some reason you can't play the video embedded on the post, there is a YouTube video link. If you can't do YT or hate it like I do, then there is the embed. 

Before you tell me I should have maximized all the clips, I want to say that I should have maximized all the clips. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Last year they tried to get in the same defense that UAB used.  We got in 2 TE and ran the ball down their throats.

This year they committed 8 to the run from the beginning and were willing to live with the result.  You just have to throw the ball against that and make them pay.  We finally did and were inches away from winning that game.

Our coaches know what to do and we have answers for this.  Like Seth says, our players have to execute.

• Upvote 3

On 10/25/2022 at 11:31 PM, UNT86 said:

Last year they tried to get in the same defense that UAB used.  We got in 2 TE and ran the ball down their throats.

This year they committed 8 to the run from the beginning and were willing to live with the result.  You just have to throw the ball against that and make them pay.  We finally did and were inches away from winning that game.

Our coaches know what to do and we have answers for this.  Like Seth says, our players have to execute.

From what I can see, when we did throw the ball early in the game to take advantage of their aggressiveness, Aune missed the receivers. 

• Upvote 4