UNT vs. WKU ๐Ÿˆ Watching Party Thread

UNT 90 Grad

Do people actually go to these watch parties? I went to the Dallas one last Saturday, and the bar couldn't even put the game on TV for the 7 of us there wearing green. Very disappointing. What is the attendance like at these other watch parties? Do the bars put the game on multiple TVs?

Edited by Findog
  • Upvote 1

16 hours ago, Findog said:

Do people actually go to these watch parties? I went to the Dallas one last Saturday, and the bar couldn't even put the game on TV for the 7 of us there wearing green. Very disappointing. What is the attendance like at these other watch parties? Do the bars put the game on multiple TVs?

I was at the McKinney one for the Memphis game.ย  Game was on several TVs.ย  Probably 25-30 greenies there.

2 hours ago, kj86 said:

I was at the McKinney one for the Memphis game.ย  Game was on several TVs.ย  Probably 25-30 greenies there.

Dallas Chapter does a horrible job of advertising their watch parties. ย I wasn't aware they even had them until this post spurred me to Google search for it. ย  The drive to McKinney too far for me, I live south of HWY 183. ย There was one in Dallas Deep Ellum area a few years ago that was much better attended. ย But that was before Mason Fine left. ย  ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ. ย  The McKinney Chapter fans/alumni are hearty and diehard. ย  Always a good turnout Everytime I have the opportunity to travel that far. ย Even when they are a humble place like Fuzzy's Tacos.ย 

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Upvote 1

On 10/27/2022 at 3:53 PM, Mike Jackson said:

Dallas Chapter does a horrible job of advertising their watch parties. ย I wasn't aware they even had them until this post spurred me to Google search for it. ย  The drive to McKinney too far for me, I live south of HWY 183. ย There was one in Dallas Deep Ellum area a few years ago that was much better attended. ย But that was before Mason Fine left. ย  ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿฝโ€โ™‚๏ธ. ย  The McKinney Chapter fans/alumni are hearty and diehard. ย  Always a good turnout Everytime I have the opportunity to travel that far. ย Even when they are a humble place like Fuzzy's Tacos.ย 

I havenโ€™t been in a few years, but I had a blast at the Fuzzys in Allen. About 40 fans were there. ย They had giveaways. The game was on multiple tvโ€™s. Good stuff. @Findog

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Glory to the Green said:

I havenโ€™t been in a few years, but I had a blast at the Fuzzys in Allen. About 40 fans were there. ย They had giveaways. The game was on multiple tvโ€™s. Good stuff. @Findog

Youโ€™d love ChopShop. ย More TVโ€™s and more food variety. ย There are a couple postgame events going on there today too:

image.png.fc49dd8dc013ea48220557f56d69ccc1.pngimage.png.e8301e6a0014e29b171533a99aada8d5.png

• Upvote 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/26/2022 at 9:01 PM, Findog said:

To give you a taste, here is a link to where some of the photo albums are from past watching parties (and other UNT events) in Collin County:ย ย https://www.facebook.com/UNTAlumniCollinCo/photos_albums

• Upvote 1