To All the Players and Coaches ...

greenb.o.g.

Just now, greenb.o.g. said:

I don't care what the scoreboard read at the end of the game, you all played and coached your asses off! I couldn't be more proud of you! 

That was a great game and that's what college football is all about. We'll get em next year.

Go Mean Green

Won’t be next year for most coaches and all seniors.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 4

32 minutes ago, greenb.o.g. said:

I don't care what the scoreboard read at the end of the game, you all played and coached your asses off! I couldn't be more proud of you! 

That was a great game and that's what college football is all about. We'll get em next year.

Go Mean Green

421cc0c3-d5e6-4ecc-9e60-af3c96bc4810_tex

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4

31 minutes ago, Marcelo said:

I do care what the scoreboard says at the end. I have expectations for a competitive program and SL ain't the leader we need. 

Hey bone head, so you're saying UNT wasn't competitive today? SL is a good coach that works with the talent he can get. Ballers don't want to go to Denton.

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 2
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 14
  • Puking Eagle 3

It has never been about putting the players down, these games show the tremendous effort they put in every day. We all see it, we all appreciate it. It's not about 1 game, it's that the entire body of work hasn't been good over several seasons. It's about the direction and leadership of those who get paid good money not preparing our athletes well. 

• Upvote 5

Winners win, period. 

It's another dissapointing loss in a big game, after winning three easy ones. Hard to see it that way because we did play well, but we didn't play well enough, and that's what we pay $2,000,000 a year for.

It really sucks because I have been the BIGGEST negative Nancy on the forum lately and I found myself cheering for Littrell today. I just don't see any way we go to WKU next weekend and pull off a victory, two losses to WKU and UAB and we might as well pull the plug.

• Upvote 2

I saw a game we were dominated in, 

#    North Texas  - -- - Dirty Birds
1st Downs....13........... 32
Total Yards...347.........495
Passing........325........238
Rushing........22..........257
Possession...21:40.....38:20

Aune should have been picked at least two more times. Dumb luck fell our way today, they should have put many more points on us. But hey keep wearing the green glasses and sipping from the green kool aide.

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 5

2 hours ago, greenb.o.g. said:

Go Mean Green

No one on here is questioning their effort. I hope they are pissed and come out next week and beat WKU. 

Here's your participation trophy, I have read enough depressing posts tonight. Adidas L GIF by Sneakersnstuff

3 hours ago, greenb.o.g. said:

Go Mean Green

The defense played their ass off for most of the game, but not down the stretch when we had to have a stop. The offense played like crap for most of the game. The coaches were out-coached yet again. That's why UTSA kicked our ass with a bunch of backups.

This was not a great game, it was a great loss (and I don't mean that as a positive). It was a game we had won, but gave away in the closing minutes. There is no moral victory to be found in this. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1

4 hours ago, greenb.o.g. said:

Go Mean Green

giphy.gif

• Upvote 3