***OFFICIAL UNT vs UTSA IN-GAME DISCUSSION***

Coach Andy Mac

3 minutes ago, Quoner said:

Seems like we also finally have a guy who prides himself on being one of the smart fans and can’t quite figure out how timeouts impact the clock. Somehow, still, life will go on.

I know who think your smarter than everyone but look at the TOP
image.png.6347c3b5b1a44dd9ecfb6d2c01654f52.png

And yes, I realize the Game clock does not run on time out asshole. Ge back and look at the plays where there was not a TO (those count too)

• Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2

Just now, El Paso Eagle said:

I know who think your smarter than everyone but look at the TOP
image.png.6347c3b5b1a44dd9ecfb6d2c01654f52.png

And yes, I realize the Game clock does not run on time out asshole. Ge back and look at the plays where there was not a TO (those count too)

Here’s the drive. Is your argument that we should have bled clock after one pass play to the 50 because we knew the next play would go for 46? I don’t think I’m smarter than anyone, I just think you talk a huge amount of shit about how dumb other fans are for someone who says so much nonsense unchecked. I’ll go back to ignoring you soon, but just had to call it today.

3D4888AF-00DA-44FC-B7E8-2A6506A866A2.jpeg

• Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

18 minutes ago, The Hill said:

SL put them in position to win. Players need to make plays. Y'all are morons to want SL gone. You're a barely mediocre school with a commuter student base. Get real

We just lost to a commuter school that's coached by a dumb redneck from Gilmer, Texas. At least UTSA can fill the seats. We have a shit athletic department that's more worried about promoting people to new titles instead of promoting the game and putting butts in seats.

• Upvote 6
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Downvote 3
  • Puking Eagle 2

1 minute ago, Quoner said:

Here’s the drive. Is your argument that we should have bled clock after one pass play to the 50 because we knew the next play would go for 46? I don’t think I’m smarter than anyone, I just think you talk a huge amount of shit about how dumb other fans are for someone who says so much nonsense unchecked. I’ll go back to ignoring you soon, but just had to call it today.

3D4888AF-00DA-44FC-B7E8-2A6506A866A2.jpeg

If I am wrong, I'm wrong. Go back and look at the play clock on the plays where there was not a TO and see how much time you come up with

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Just now, El Paso Eagle said:

If I am wrong, I'm wrong. Go back and look at the play clock on the plays where there was not a TO and see how much time you come up with

Like the entire game? In a way that puts in the context of them somehow knowing the future? Do we discount the many times - some even highlighted on the broadcast - where working quickly led to offensive success ?

I hated the offensive play calls on the series we could have extended the lead and thought we should have come out play action and vertical because the UTSA sell out was working against the run and still clearly in place, but complaining about play clock really doesn’t impact that. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

37 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Who said I’m okay with it? I just find it hilarious a lot of the people on this board most pissed about the loss are the same people who didn’t give us a chance. 

We don't see "hey UTSA didn't blow us out" as an accomplishment.  Seth pure numbers definition now is a loser here.  Under 0.500 overall well under 0.500 versus FBS competition and 0-6 in post season games.  UTSA's bad play in the first half gave us an opportunity.  The defense played great.  And if Seth got this job by being a great defensive   coordinator and the defense been consistent over the past 3-7 years I would be giving him credit.  Truth is he shouldn’t be coaching here and 2022.   A flukish good showing but loss against the  'mighty' Roadrunners isn't going to change our displeasure with him.  I don't know why that is funny to you.  Unless you got some satisfaction out of a close lost. 🙄

Edited by Mike Jackson
  • Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Quoner said:

Like the entire game? In a way that puts in the context of them somehow knowing the future? Do we discount the many times - some even highlighted on the broadcast - where working quickly led to offensive success ?

I hated the offensive play calls on the series we could have extended the lead and thought we should have come out play action and vertical because the UTSA sell out was working against the run and still clearly in place, but complaining about play clock really doesn’t impact that. 

Cannot disagree with the logic on what you say

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Cannot disagree with the logic on what you say

Gentleman’s handshake, then. Now please don’t paint me as an apologist (and I philosophically agree with any measures taken to minimize how much we expose our defense.)

Edited by Quoner
Further agreement
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Downvote 1

5 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Don't worry, no one will know you lost to Cincinnati today... There was no one at your stadium to see it.

Hey I take issue with that.    I heard it was homecoming.  That means at least 10 extra people were there. .......  Hum oh what did you say behind my back?  

🤫Nevermind those  19 were professors and administraters required to be there for homecoming .  UNT alumni can't prove that.  

45 minutes ago, NorthTexasWeLove said:

Run jets. Reverses. Buck sweep. Qb keeper. Do. Something. Creative. To. Put. Your. Team. In. Position. To. Be. Successful. 

Mrs. Littrell, listen, your husband is doing a bad job. You won't have to worry much longer. 

What a real man you are. Bring his wife into it. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1
  • Downvote 3