Any ideas on this?

GMG_Dallas

4 minutes ago, MeanGreen22 said:

Maybe an uniform update? They done it in the past where they announce uniforms for a game only to unveil a new combo.. but that's usually day-of stuff

Going to be honest, if it's uniform related I think I'll be a bit disappointed. That post alludes to significant news buuuttt it's the day before a game so I doubt the update too impactful. Maybe they hired a QB coach? Lol.

• Upvote 4

7 minutes ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Going to be honest, if it's uniform related I think I'll be a bit disappointed. That post alludes to significant news buuuttt it's the day before a game so I doubt the update too impactful. Maybe they hired a QB coach? Lol.

Could be a hype video just based on the popcorn emoji. Another thing we could be better at doing on a regular basis btw. Big programs are very good at doing those night before/morning of hype videos with voice overs. Every one of them gets me ready to run thru a brick wall even if I don't even care for the team lol

• Upvote 3

58 minutes ago, NorthTexasSportsNetwork said:

I bet it’s a hype video or something, which I feel like will be badass.

What if it's setup like a hype video with the light and the music and the smoke machine, but it's just Littrell telling us to execute all three phases in his monotone coach speak

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 6
  • Oh Boy! 1

52 minutes ago, Green Crazy said:

If it's anything other than a good recruit committing then I'll be let down.

Well be prepared to be let down since they can’t announce commitments. 

Edit: not actually sure how that works with the portal. Anyone know? 

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Cr1028 said:

It would be awesome of it were a certain portal commit but I doubt it’ll end up being anything noteworthy.

Man, if it's something silly I'll be disappointed. I'm prepared for it to be something lame but part of me still has hope. Knowing UNT, it'll be an announcement such as "Fans, we've heard your requests! UNT football is proud to announce we've restocked the hat rack at Apogee!" Or "After 9 long years, we've fixed the stadium PA system!!" Something to that effect with a big hype video of hats being restocked. 

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GMG_Dallas said:

Man, if it's something silly I'll be disappointed. I'm prepared for it to be something lame but part of me still has hope. Knowing UNT, it'll be an announcement such as "Fans, we've heard your requests! UNT football is proud to announce we've restocked the hat rack at Apogee!" Or "After 9 long years, we've fixed the stadium PA system!!" Something to that effect with a big hype video of hats being restocked. 

Right there with you.

40 minutes ago, StealthEagle84 said:

6pm should be about when the game ends.  I think this is just hyping us up to get ready for that W!

I think they mean 6pm today/Friday.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, GMG_Dallas said:

"The University of North Texas Athletics Department has accepted the resignation of Head Football Coach Seth Littrell immediately following the game at UTSA. We would like to thank Coach Littrell for all of his work the past 7 years and will work diligently on finding his replacement."

• Haha 2
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 3