The Murphy Twins on importance of the UTSA game

Coach Andy Mac

1 hour ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

I will go on record to say I loved the Murphy Bros. wearing green.  I know PB was not president of their fan club because of maybe one too many jumps offside, but to me that’s how competitive they were.  I only wish them the best in LaLa land. 

The offsides were annoying, but it was the 15 yard penalties for me. Wish them all the best, but don’t miss the penalties. BTW, our penalties (or lack of penalties) this year has greatly improved!  Props to the coaches and players. GMG!

• Upvote 6
  • Eye Roll 1

19 minutes ago, Glory to the Green said:

The offsides were annoying, but it was the 15 yard penalties for me. Wish them all the best, but don’t miss the penalties. BTW, our penalties (or lack of penalties) this year has greatly improved!  Props to the coaches and players. GMG!

The OL play has been fantastic. 500 rush yards last game, 0 sacks last game, and yes, very few holding calls!!

• Upvote 4
  • Lovely Take 1

53 minutes ago, keith said:

I don't understand our fascination with players that chose to leave here to play elsewhere.  

I don't know the psychology behind it, but if someone feels like it might be useful to someone else - even if they don't care themselves - maybe it makes them feel useful to post it in a new thread, right?

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

15 minutes ago, greenminer said:

I don't know the psychology behind it, but if someone feels like it might be useful to someone else - even if they don't care themselves - maybe it makes them feel useful to post it in a new thread, right?

So are we just supposed to forget about any player that has spent time here?  Doesn't seem wrong to keep tabs on guys that have given their time here to me.

• Upvote 2

47 minutes ago, Jonnyeagle said:

So are we just supposed to forget about any player that has spent time here?  Doesn't seem wrong to keep tabs on guys that have given their time here to me.

That's like keeping tabs on your ex-wife to see how she's doing.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, MeanGreenHoops said:

Agreed. I read on this board today that Mason Fine is now playing in CANADA!

The gall of some people, I swear.

I'd also like for y'all to stop California-ing my Texas by posting threads about the 49'ers Running Back please.

In all seriousness, many of the same people who are so excited to post about how Kason Martin is doing in Portales, are the same ones pooping on the Murphys.   It's odd.

• Upvote 2