Danny would be proud of Seth

Dannymacfan

As a big fan of Dan McCarney, I feel like he would be looking down at what Seth is accomplishing here with the power smash mouth running game and would be ever so proud of what he saw.  I really think that this was the direction Dan was trying to move the program before he fell ill.  I just know somewhere Danny is smiling and pleased to see what Seth has been able to accomplish with the offense.  

Happy Birthday to UNT Coach Dan McCarney! - Mean Green Football -  GoMeanGreen.com

• Upvote 1
  • Lovely Take 1
  • Haha 2
  • RV 2
  • Confused 5
  • Oh Boy! 3
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Downvote 1
  • Puking Eagle 3

5 hours ago, Dannymacfan said:

As a big fan of Dan McCarney, I feel like he would be looking down at what Seth is accomplishing here with the power smash mouth running game and would be ever so proud of what he saw.  I really think that this was the direction Dan was trying to move the program before he fell ill.  I just know somewhere Danny is smiling and pleased to see what Seth has been able to accomplish with the offense.  

Excuse Me What GIF by Bounce

Edited by golfingomez
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, Dannymacfan said:

No, it is because he can't find a QB since Mason.  When we play teams that can stop the run, we lose.  

• Upvote 4
  • Pissed 1
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Matt from A700 said:

When are we changing Bonnie Brae to Danny Mac Memorial Blvd.?

Never might be too soon. A member of my extended family is a retired dentist from Iowa City who used to play golf with Hayden Fry, and informed me of the "Hayden Fry Way" street naming. That street was actually not in Iowa City but its suburb, Coralville. So, maybe a "suburb" of Denton could rename one of their streets after Danny Mac.

https://www.press-citizen.com/picture-gallery/sports/college/iowa/2019/12/18/archives-hayden-fry-way-commemorated-fry-fest-2009-iowa-football/2689462001/

• Thanks 1

40 minutes ago, eulessismore said:

Never might be too soon. A member of my extended family is a retired dentist from Iowa City who used to play golf with Hayden Fry, and informed me of the "Hayden Fry Way" street naming. That street was actually not in Iowa City but its suburb, Coralville. So, maybe a "suburb" of Denton could rename one of their streets after Danny Mac.

https://www.press-citizen.com/picture-gallery/sports/college/iowa/2019/12/18/archives-hayden-fry-way-commemorated-fry-fest-2009-iowa-football/2689462001/

There are plenty of Avenue "X" and streets named after trees around campus to dedicate after coaches. I wouldn't suspect anyone would get offended at that.

Of course, Mac shouldn't be one of those coaches.

• Upvote 1