I'll say it

peanuts104

25 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

An extension?  

https://youtu.be/PB4Nby2Ai-g

20 minutes ago, Udomann said:

This is now my favorite song. Thank you.

My wife may leave me. But that's a risk I'm willing to take

HealthyShadowyAnaconda-size_restricted.gif.10ff3562abc8a2120f5a41538f58e5ca.gif

Sang this instead of saying "no" for a month straight when I first heard this and pissed everyone off around me 🤣🤣🤣🤣 they knew it was coming, I couldn't resist, I can't sing, and I didn't care.....Love it!!!! Bishop Bullwinkle blessed us all with this diddy #RIP 

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Running the table with a bowl win would mean 10-3 and there's absolutely no way he'd lose his job.

It would be a horrible decision we would all regret terribly in the AAC when he can not win a game. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 5

7 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

This is insanity. Just for arguments sake, let’s say we win out and finish 11-3 with a conference championship. You’d still be demanding his firing? That would make us the laughing stock of CFB and would convince every quality coach not to come here. 

I am sorry but you are wrong.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Skeptical Eagle 2
  • Downvote 5

26 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

It would be a horrible decision we would all regret terribly in the AAC when he can not win a game. 

If you think we will "not win a game" in the AAC with Litrell then you don't watch college football. This team can compete in the AAC for sure. Not saying we will win it all right now but we can compete and win games. 

• Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Victorygreen04 said:

If you think we will "not win a game" in the AAC with Litrell then you don't watch college football. This team can compete in the AAC for sure. Not saying we will win it all right now but we can compete and win games. 

Why because we beat some really bad teams? 

• Upvote 1

51 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

This is insanity. Just for arguments sake, let’s say we win out and finish 10-3 with a conference championship. You’d still be demanding his firing? That would make us the laughing stock of CFB and would convince every quality coach not to come here. 

1464743282_ScreenShot2022-10-15at8_22_36PM.png.e0cfd34efec567852fe95e51e3414048.png

Coach on the right led a team to the Conference Finals, was named Coach of the Year and was fired after seven seasons.

Coach on the left, took over for the coach on the right, led the same team to the Championship the next year and won Coach of the Year, in his first season.

Everything is unprecedented until it's done for the first time, the key is knowing when it's the right time.

Now (yesterday, the day before, end of last year) is the right time for a change at the HC position at UNT.

• Upvote 2
  • Confused 1

55 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

This is insanity. Just for arguments sake, let’s say we win out and finish 10-3 with a conference championship. You’d still be demanding his firing? That would make us the laughing stock of CFB and would convince every quality coach not to come here. 

NT is already the laughingstock of college football. For the right salary any coach will come here. 

Seth will not lead this team to 10-3 with a Bowl win. Ain’t happening no matter how much you want it to. 

Edited by Got5onIt
  • Upvote 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 4

Just now, UNTcrazy727 said:

A 4-3 team that’s won 8 straight conference games is the laughing stock of CFB? Sure…

Yes, CUSA is a joke and NT has done nothing under his watch. This program hasn’t won a Bowl game under Seth and has been mediocre since the KState debacle. 
He’s not going 10-3. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

59 minutes ago, Coffee and TV said:

Running the table with a bowl win would mean 10-3 and there's absolutely no way he'd lose his job.

Winning out would mean a conference championship and a bowl win putting us at 11-3, no? You're right, ain't no way he'd lose his job. Frankly, if that's what were to happen I think many here would change their tune.

• Upvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1