** **OFFICIAL La. Tech vs. UNT In-Game Disscussion Thread** **

Coach Andy Mac

2 minutes ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I know its nitpicking but hate it when the coverage does not have a play clock or down and distance. Budget productions

Yeah, we will keep seeing this stuff until we move to the AAC and then I believe the deal with ESPN means we get ESPN crews. I am not 100% on that, but what I understand. 

Would love a validation on it.

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, El Paso Eagle said:

I know its nitpicking but hate it when the coverage does not have a play clock or down and distance. Budget productions

It’s not nit picky, it drives me crazy too. Such a simple and minimal expectation that our broadcast team can’t meet. There’s constant audio issues, wrong camera angles, even the commercials are having problems. 

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Dannymacfan said:

Where are all the student god durnit?

This is what happens when you get curb stomped in your first home game. They won’t be back this season. Hopefully we can keep it close or win home game one next season.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 3
  • Skeptical Eagle 1
  • Downvote 1

I hate our clock management. Run a play with a little over 1 minute left in the quarter to get the clock running but instead of taking our time, we run plays every 10 seconds, end up getting a false start followed by an incompletion and now we start the second quarter with a punt. Could have started the second quarter with a 2nd or 3rd down snap but instead our defense gets 90 seconds of gametime to rest before running back out.

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, MattDamon23 said:

It’s not nit picky, it drives me crazy too. Such a simple and minimal expectation that our broadcast team can’t meet. There’s constant audio issues, wrong camera angles, even the commercials are having problems. 

What’s driving me crazy is how half the cameras seem to be HD and the other half standard def. It’s dizzying going from clear to blurry every camera change. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1
  • Puking Eagle 1