Looks like a big day for alum Jeff Wilson

UNT 90 Grad

7 minutes ago, Udomann said:

Might need to re-evaluate that statement. We beat both super bowl teams despite our backup QB and hobbled offense

Ha!  It’s more historically (Quincy, Bledsoe, Vinny, Cunningham, etc). It’s like my dad told me a few years ago…”When I die, I want the Cowboys to lower me into my gravesite, so they can let me down just one last time.”  😂😂

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1

If Lance could have just stayed healthy he might have had a nice run... heck, I think he was leading the league or darn close in receptions when he blew his knee the last time. They loved him as a security blanket.

But yeah, Jeff is a bonafide RB1. Different level. 

p.s.: No, i don't regret the money I dropped on my bad luck blue Dunbar 25 jersey. Just need to figure out a way to fit in it again...

• Upvote 3
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Tom McKrackin said:

Say what you will about him but Littrell has brought some fine players into this program who have excelled in the NFL.  It will help his legacy.

Littrell didn't bring Wilson here, but he benefitted from Perry getting him here.

• Upvote 4
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Tom McKrackin said:

Say what you will about him but Littrell has brought some fine players into this program who have excelled in the NFL.  It will help his legacy.

Similar to what others are saying, yes he has but Jeff just didn’t happen to be one of them. I will say that it seems Littrell and Co made a better effort to get Jeff to the combine than the coaches before did to get their’s invited. Jeff didn’t end up getting drafted but he was the first one in a long time that got a combine invite.

On 10/11/2022 at 9:43 AM, CaribbeanGreen said:

No, i don't regret the money I dropped on my bad luck blue Dunbar 25 jersey. Just need to figure out a way to fit in it again...

I have the same in my closet.  Received it as a Christmas gift one year.  I still wear it occasionally on Sundays.  

• Upvote 1