Pioneer Woman Ree Drummond's Family Has a Mini Reunion at Son Bryce's College Football Game

Coach Andy Mac

Pioneer WOman.webp

The Pioneer Woman host's family gathered at the University of North Texas to cheer Bryce on

It was a family affair at Ree Drummond's son's football game this weekend!

As Bryce Drummond took the field as part of the University of North Texas football squad, his mom, 53, father Ladd, and sisters Paige and Alex joined the crowd in cheering him on. Alex posted a string of photos of the Drummond crew in their green attire as they watched the game play out.

The photos appeared to be from the Oct. 1 home game against Florida Atlantic, which North Texas won 45-28. Bryce's team is currently 3-3 overall and 2-0 in conference play, per the team's schedule.

Along with some football and heart-hand emojis, Alex appropriately described the crew at the event as Bryce's "fan club." He responded in the comment section with an "ayeee." Alex's husband Mauricio Scott could also been seen in the fam pics, being just as supportive of his brother-in-law as the rest of the family.

read more:  https://people.com/food/ree-drummonds-family-has-a-mini-reunion-at-son-bryces-football-game/

• Upvote 7

23 hours ago, DeepGreen said:

I would still like to see Bryce get a shot at QB.

I like him at linebacker. He is already 6’3” 219lbs as a redshirt freshman. If he keeps it up in the weight room he could really be something. There have been several former quarterbacks go on to be really good linebackers.

Edited by Cr1028
  • Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cr1028 said:

I like him at linebacker. He is already 6’3” 219lbs as a redshirt freshman. If he keeps it up in the weight room he could really be something. There have been several former quarterbacks go on to be really good linebackers.

Hmmm:

North Texas Mean Green Football vs University of Louisiana Lafayette Ragin'  Cajuns | RICK YEATTS PHOTOGRAPHY AERIAL VIDEO PRODUCTIONS

• Upvote 6
  • Thanks 1

Bear with me on this one: wife of one my annual tailgate attendees adores Ms. Drummond and would like to "see" her at the game on 10.15. Literally, just see. From a distance. Really.

Anyone have an idea in what section the Drummond family sits? PM me if the answer shouldn't be publicly posted. In fairness, I am in section 110 and I don't mind if anyone wants to come see me. From a distance.

GMG

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 4

1 hour ago, untcampbell said:

Bear with me on this one: wife of one my annual tailgate attendees adores Ms. Drummond and would like to "see" her at the game on 10.15. Literally, just see. From a distance. Really.

Anyone have an idea in what section the Drummond family sits? PM me if the answer shouldn't be publicly posted. In fairness, I am in section 110 and I don't mind if anyone wants to come see me. From a distance.

GMG

WetUnfortunateInganue-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 5
  • Oh Boy! 1

2 hours ago, untcampbell said:

GMG

We sit in 205. They sit in the section that is to our left and down one, whatever that is, second row from back0 I've seen a couple of others get pics with her and she seems very nice about it.

• Upvote 6

They sat on the opposite end of my row in 104.  I'm not sure they have been to a game before this one because I haven't seen them until this past Saturday or at least not her.  She was taking pictures with people for a bit, maybe you take a picture with her and invite her to the "Under the Wing Pub" for a drink and see what happens. Who knows.😉

• Upvote 2

8 hours ago, Green Crazy said:

They sat on the opposite end of my row in 104.  I'm not sure they have been to a game before this one because I haven't seen them until this past Saturday or at least not here.

I would think some UNT official would have already had the Drummonds in their luxury suite in the past. 

I wish Ree would do one of her shows from the fine kitchens of Apogee Stadium.🙂 She has spoken kindly about UNT (with photos) in one of her publications.
I’ve watched Ree’s TV show on several occasions & she’s good at what she does, but I still burn water when boiling. 

Mr. Ladd Drummond ‘s bio…

His ranch is humongous.  One told me it was easily the largest in Oklahoma. Ladd is an Arizona State alum.

https://wealthygorilla.com/ladd-drummond-net-worth/#:~:text=Report Ad-,As of October 2022%2C Ladd Drummond's net worth is,to be roughly %24200 Million.

• Thanks 1