What is your standard?

emmitt01

What's the standard?   

104 members have voted

1. 1. What does "successful" mean to you?

• National Title
    • Perennial Top 25 Finish
    • Conference Champion
    • Bowl Winner
    • Above .500 yearly
    • Look competitive every week

I love how the current field sits on campus. Though it was kewl with the building and road higher than the stadium.  To bad they cant build in the same place on campus. I spent sometime in Lawerence, KS.  Pretty neat little town. I was there during the basketball season.  They love basketball in that town.

• Upvote 1

On 10/2/2022 at 2:06 PM, texx2818 said:

The fact that people are laughing emoji at your comment shows the problem with this program and the fans.

I definitely can see why you have that sentiment.  But this program has earned its reputation with the fans.  There isn’t another FBS program in the state that would pay competitively in their conference and keep a below 0.500 coach going in year 7 with no championships or bowl wins.  Right now the program is throwing money and hoping for the best from football.  That doesn’t cut it.  Most programs in the state your coach is top 3 paid in conference, he gets fired before starting season 6 let alone season 7.   Leadership has wagered big time on Seth to minimally go through this season with one conference loss maximum.  The fans are laughing because this program doesn’t demand high performance or even 9 win seasons.   9 win G5 programs aren’t ranked at the end of the season.  

• Upvote 2