Let’s be real.

Salsa_Verde

18 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

It would be nice and different if some of you could enjoy a victory for at least a day.  Than get to your favorite task of criticizing Littrell.

Snoop Dogg Gravy GIF

Compartmentalizing and multitasking are both skills I developed at UNT and sharpened as an Alumni.....

Thus, of what you mention, both are possible immediately following a game....

Fear not, It comes with time and experience.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

42 minutes ago, GrandGreen said:

It would be nice and different if some of you could enjoy a victory for at least a day.  Than get to your favorite task of criticizing Littrell.

This is where I'm at. I'd rather win 'em all and keep Seth than lose them all and roll the dice. Some folks have their minds made up in the other direction. 

I just want to win. 

• Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Pissed 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

1 minute ago, Pellom said:

This is where I'm at. I'd rather win 'em all and keep Seth than lose them all and roll the dice. Some folks have their minds made up in the other direction. 

I just want to win. 

Again. You’re not answering the question 

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Salsa_Verde said:

Again. You’re not answering the question 

Oh, we’re in the bottom half of the AAC no doubt about it. But I’m not sure what that matters when we’re competing in the CUSA this year. 

There’s probably going to be a culture shock for the next few years! 

• Upvote 2

6 minutes ago, texx2818 said:

Florida International-Atlantic Airport

We beat an airport people.  So far we have beaten u take m points.  Southern Texas school and an airport.  When we beat a technician school, we will be 3-0 in a conference then going to play...beep beep, a roadrunner.....at that point,  who knows.  Extra game in soon to be not apogee,  with no replacement name for that.... but hey.....I saved that extra parking pass from 7 years ago, so there's that.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

47 minutes ago, Salsa_Verde said:

Boise St fired people after losing to UTEP…we beat a school named after an ocean and you say “why can’t you be happy?!” GTFOH  

north texas is 1-5 against pacific in basketball....letś celebrate an ocean victory.  they do not happen often

• Upvote 2
  • Haha 2