Seth’s Back!

Jonnyeagle

Well, he’s 1-1 in must have games so far, in my opinion. Lost bad at UNLV, win today against FAU. He has to beat La Tech, FIU, and Rice now…that’s 6 and then beat some MAC or SBC team in a bowl gets him to 7. And that gets him his extension…as I’ve said the party at the Lovelace’s house for his “son” will be epic.

Edited by untjim1995
  • Thanks 1
  • RV 2
  • Sad 1
  • Eye Roll 3
  • Downvote 1

21 minutes ago, untjim1995 said:

Well, he’s 1-1 in most have games so far, in my opinion. Lost bad at UNLV, win today against FAU. He has to beat La Tech, FIU, and Rice now…that’s 6 and then beat some MAC or SBC team in a bowl gets him to 7. And that gets him his extension…as I’ve said the party at the Lovelace’s house for his “son” will be epic.

Rice played Houston tough and is up on UAB at the moment. 

• Upvote 6

It's time to accept it. SL will continue to perform in this shitty conference. We will be bowl eligible, and get blown out in a lower tier bowl on the Ocho while everyone is out Christmas shopping. It will take some embarrassing losses in AAC play to finally pull the trigger. 

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 2
  • Oh Boy! 1
  • Downvote 7
  • Puking Eagle 2

1 hour ago, untjim1995 said:

Well, he’s 1-1 in most have games so far, in my opinion. Lost bad at UNLV, win today against FAU. He has to beat La Tech, FIU, and Rice now…that’s 6 and then beat some MAC or SBC team in a bowl gets him to 7. And that gets him his extension…as I’ve said the party at the Lovelace’s house for his “son” will be epic.

I don't think he's coaching the bowl game if he only wins 6 in the regular season. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1

34 minutes ago, Rudy said:

get blown out in a lower tier bowl on the Ocho while everyone is out Christmas shopping.

Far too optimistic here...

We often get put in the absolute first possible day of bowl games.  I regularly remember blocking 4hrs on my calendar and sitting at the office on a Tuesday or Wednesday in the middle of December to watch whatever Bad Boy Mowers type bowl we're in.

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, untjim1995 said:

Well, he’s 1-1 in most have games so far, in my opinion. Lost bad at UNLV,

UNLV is now 4-1 as is Memphis. SMU’s losses were close games to Maryland (who beat Michigan St today) and TCU (who absolutely destroyed OU today). We may be better than we thought if Aune could just stop crushing us with his bad passes. 

• Upvote 7

59 minutes ago, Cr1028 said:

UNLV is now 4-1 as is Memphis. SMU’s losses were close games to Maryland (who beat Michigan St today) and TCU (who absolutely destroyed OU today). We may be better than we thought if Aune could just stop crushing us with his bad passes. 

You just emphasized the point that we lose to good teams and beat bad teams

Edited by El Paso Eagle
  • Upvote 4

1 hour ago, Cr1028 said:

Here we go, spin doctor time !!!

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 3