****OFFICIAL FAU vs UNT GAME DISCUSSION THREAD****

Harry

Just now, texx2818 said:

You going to tell KD Davis that “no, we can’t play your music”? Good luck winning over recruits and keeping them from the portal.

I don’t disagree with Rudy or y’all, I just don’t really know how you’re gonna fix the problem.

Yep. Sorry, these are still young people that need to be taught. 

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 6

4 minutes ago, Matt from A700 said:

What's up with the student section? I know it's Family Weekend, but the people who are actually there aren't standing?

They're sitting is their way of silently protesting the inappropriate language in the music being played at the stadium. 

Don't ask, it's a new generation!

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, texx2818 said:

You going to tell KD Davis that “no, we can’t play your music”? Good luck winning over recruits and keeping them from the portal.

I don’t disagree with Rudy or y’all, I just don’t really know how you’re gonna fix the problem when literally every rap song is like this nowadays.

If a player is going to transfer, or not sign because we refuse to play a "song" where a guy is saying he's a girl's plumber, then that dude has other issues. 

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 2

1 minute ago, texx2818 said:

You’re getting downvoted because your comment is cringy as shit. I don’t think 20 year old kids give a damn what you think.

Sorry, 18-22 year olds (29 for Aune), are at college to learn. Be a coach and teach these young men what is right and wrong. Cringy to you probably means I was on target. 

• Upvote 4
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

2 minutes ago, texx2818 said:

You’re getting downvoted because your comment is cringy as shit. I don’t think 20 year old kids give a damn what you think.

That's a macro problem, not a UNT football problem. 20 year olds don't give a damn about anything, at all. But as soon as they get the spit slapped outta their mouths they wanna cry victim. And the actual adults have started listening to them and taking their BS as gospel. 

Nevertheless, GMG. We're winning and I don't care who we're winning against at this point. 

• Upvote 4
  • Eye Roll 1

Very sad if your listening to the radio broadcast.  They are interviewing Nick Z and it sounds like he has had nothing to do with UNT since he left. Did not get his bowl ring and did not even know he was on the all decade team. We must do a poor job with our former players 

• Upvote 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, texx2818 said:
1 minute ago, El Paso Eagle said:

Very sad if your listening to the radio broadcast.  They are interviewing Nick Z and it sounds like he has had nothing to do with UNT since he left. Did not get his bowl ring and did not even know he was on the all decade team. We must do a poor job with our former players 

That is inexcusable. Typical of RV. 

• Upvote 1