****OFFICIAL FAU vs UNT GAME DISCUSSION THREAD****

Harry

13 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Our entire GameDay experience is a joke the more you go to away games. 

I get a bunch of downvotes every time I say it, but our games aren't engaging.  I assume a bunch of UNT homers that never go to away games are downvoting.

DJ Question Mark should be fired, our AV team is a joke, we rarely show replays, our band as talented as it may be isn't fun, and there tons of quiet periods during the game where you can hear a pin drop.  The only GameDay experience I've been to that is worse are games at Rice.

But we’ve got cool new helmets. 

• Sad 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

27 minutes ago, akriesman said:

My God this broadcast is awful.   The announcers are OK.   But, the cameras and score updates look like something out of the 80's Soviet era TV (CCCP).  

Is it worse than the ODU game in 2019? That was by far the worst broadcast I have ever seen. 

• Upvote 1

19 minutes ago, Pavlovs Eagle said:

Our entire GameDay experience is a joke the more you go to away games. 

I get a bunch of downvotes every time I say it, but our games aren't engaging.  I assume a bunch of UNT homers that never go to away games are downvoting.

DJ Question Mark should be fired, our AV team is a joke, we rarely show replays, our band as talented as it may be isn't fun, and there tons of quiet periods during the game where you can hear a pin drop.  The only GameDay experience I've been to that is worse are games at Rice.

You are spot on.

Truly an eyesore on Wren's resume I don't quite understand why they haven't at least tried to do things differently.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

Another Saturday and another game where I wonder what the hell happened to KD Davis? Is he thinking about how much better Austin or College Station could have been?

Can't believe we rushed three, somehow we blow a coverage and leave the RB wide open, QB doesn't even look his way because 8 guys couldn't cover 4 and his first option is untouched for an easy first down.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1