New Helmet!

Victorygreen04

2 hours ago, Victorygreen04 said:

image.png.8ef4e2d250eab0a91b836c9fa6f421f0.png

I’m for any logo or symbol that would usher in a new era of multi-winning seasons.  
If we’d already been doing that with the expected good attendance (from a 44,000+  enrollment UNT) along with  serious stadium expansion talk most likely we’re in the discussion of some P5 conference talk.  (No school with 30K seat stadiums or blueprints for an expansion are part of that kind of talk). 

🐎 SMU-haters would even have to admit the Stangs have all their cards on the table trying to get into a P5 league.  Don’t know what their chances are but if they could buy their way into one I’d  say don’t bet against them.

The irony of it all is how SMU’s  “lights out”  NIL program could actually hurt them in that venture. Think about all the present Big 12 schools who could never compete with SMU as far as NIL is concerned?  What a double-edged sword SMU’s NIL would be.

GMG!

Edited by PlummMeanGreen
  • Upvote 7
  • Confused 2
  • Oh Boy! 1

26 minutes ago, UNTcrazy727 said:

Ehhh...it's fine. The Texas state outline is low hanging fruit for programs. I think we're the 3rd or 4th to do it? Never been a fan of putting numbers on the side of the helmet and like others have said, I think a white helmet with green graphic would look better. 

It's so true... and i'm still a sucker for it.

• Upvote 6
  • Haha 1
  • Downvote 1

54 minutes ago, MeanGreen22 said:

CONGRATULATIONS! You were the first to comment on the helmet color. Please claim your prize!

The OP asked for thoughts and I gave my thoughts.  Oddly, color plays a big part in whether or not I like something.  

I’m a big fan of black unis for Iowa, Texas Tech, Vanderbilt, UCF, and others I’m not thinking of now because black is one of their colors.  I think they’d look ridiculous in a green uni.

• Upvote 5