Tailgating this weekend for the Florida Atlantic Owls Game

KingDL1

We will be out early, come on by everyone including Owls! 

What is everyone cooking this week? 

Weather
Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 85. East wind 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday Night: Clear, with a low around 57. East wind 5 to 10 mph.

• Upvote 6

• KingDL1 changed the title to Tailgating this weekend for the Florida Atlantic Owls Game
54 minutes ago, KingDL1 said:

Saturday's Menu:

We will have my Sausage Stuffing Balls

John will have his super famous Cuban Sandwiches  - Handmade @ tailgating – also, for the sweet tooth, he is bringing his tasty Chocolate Chip Cookies.

Victor, Amanda, and Lauren will have their homemade slow smoked juicy brisket. 

Amanda will have her double secret recipe Mean Green Jell-O Shots.

See you Saturday! 

Where do yall tailgate? Finally getting to come up this weekend with my brother (A&M alum but could give 2 s***s about sports) 

• Upvote 7

I have not set up a tailgate in several years. My niece is a freshman so I am bringing my sister and about 20-25 who have never been to a game. Got blue lot tickets. Any ideas for location? I know Tony’s area and a another friend by him are prime but paid spots. Don’t want to be by the fraternities. Not cooking but bringing Hutchins bbq. Did that at last tailgate for Frisco bowl. Damn good bbq

• Upvote 1

If you don't mind being away from the party, the south end of the blue lot is a nice place to gather. You might find a tree or two down there for shade. Near the main show, I like to park on the East side of the ADA lot (they use the West side of that lot and with it, the shade from Victory Hall where we used to tailgate. There is a slice of land that you share with some of the RVs and other tailgaters but at least you are on dirt.

GMG

• Upvote 1