Wren Baker to Georgia Tech?

cousin oliver

Who’s next after Geoff Collins at Georgia Tech? Deion Sanders is the biggest name

Let’s start with the biggest name in the mix by a mile. The 55-year old is 15-2 the past two seasons at FCS Jackson State and he was honored with the Eddie Robinson Award as the season’s top FCS head coach. He’s upgraded that roster dramatically and gobbled up big-name recruits who probably never would’ve thought of going to Jackson State. Last December, he pulled off the biggest recruiting win perhaps in the history of the sport when he get five-star athlete Travis Hunter to flip from Florida State.

or

Jeff Monken, Army

Jamey Chadwell, Coastal Carolina

Charles Huff, Marshall

Sean Lewis, Kent State

Kane Wommack, South Alabama

https://theathletic.com/3630554/2022/09/26/georgia-tech-geoff-collins-deion-sanders/?source=freedailyemail&campaign=601983

Edited by Greenrex
  • Upvote 3
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Puking Eagle 1

2 hours ago, PlummMeanGreen said:

Living in Georgia would be great if you want to live around a bunch of  “Haters” who still have no idea whose butterin’ their friggin’ bread.  

Wren Baker’s job at UNT is not finished. 

This is true...here, he knows there are around 17 that butter the bread...

• Downvote 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

1 hour ago, southsideguy said:

I am at the point after the SL extension and money spent to keep him if is offer the jobs and leaves than so be it.  Maybe a new ad will look at the football program and make changes.  But UNT would probably hire Judy to be the new AD.  

I had thought the same thing but dared not to mention it.

ahh-curses-skeletor.gif

1 hour ago, southsideguy said:

I am at the point after the SL extension and money spent to keep him if is offer the jobs and leaves than so be it.  Maybe a new ad will look at the football program and make changes.  But UNT would probably hire Judy to be the new AD.  

The same University president that was so disgusted with her leadership that he basically took over the C-USA Presidents' board so changes could finally be made...  is going to turn around and hire the dummy he deliberately escaped?

I swear, some of y'all just don't pay much attention.

• Upvote 7
  • Eye Roll 1

People here hold on so tight.

I am not trying to get rid of Wren, though I do think he needs to take responsibility for football and some other poor choices. 

I was just saying if for some reason he took that GA Tech job I can only wish he takes Seth with him. 

• Upvote 5