Can we get a new QB? Coach?

TCC Mean Green

5 minutes ago, TCC Mean Green said:

We need a new QB!!! TWO, not ONE but 2 Pick 6!!!!!

Only one was his fault but I can tell why players might not wana come here… y’all are always on the hunt for the negative. Sure there is some negatives and we have a lot of work,  but Aune had a decent game. I wouldn’t want to play QB for the team with fans like you…

• Upvote 1
  • Haha 1
  • Eye Roll 1
  • Downvote 4

2 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Only one was his fault but I can tell why players might not wana come here… y’all are always on the hunt for the negative. Sure there is some negatives and we have a lot of work,  but Aune had a decent game. I wouldn’t want to play QB for the team with fans like you…

Our fans are just tired of losing. Of course there going to complain. The best way to stop the complaining is to build a program that actually wins. 

• Upvote 3

4 minutes ago, Andrew said:

You think this is bad? Don’t look at threads of P5 teams after a loss. Our fans are tame

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Eye Roll 1

10 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Ouch!  Been a MGSF donor since 1982!  It is a team sport but something needs to give!

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Andrew said:

Maybe your position would have credence in year 2-3.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, TCC Mean Green said:

Ouch!  Been a MGSF donor since 1982!  It is a team sport but something needs to give!

I feel like it’s more coaching than QB play… however Seth is still middle of he pack. We want more and we should have it with what we are paying him, but I know it could be much worse. I am interested to see what happens next year. 

• Upvote 1
  • Eye Roll 2

1 minute ago, southsideguy said:

SL will be back next year and his contract will not be renewed. We have to pay CUSA and we get no TV revenue from AAC.  We will be stuck with him one more year.

Dude you are smoking crack!  Seth barely kept his gig last year and would have been canned had he not beaten nUTSAck.

• Upvote 1