You People Going To Memphis?

aztecskin

I will be there. I am leaving town right after the kid's dance practice and hauling ass to Memphis. I will be there, probably a bit late, wearing green in the awful heat of the mid-south in an old stadium. Afterward, I will eat some barbecue with too much sauce on it, and drink too much and hope against hope I am not called by my work (I am on-call this week) and I am wondering if any of you will be doing the same. 

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

58 minutes ago, emmitt01 said:

I will not be traveling to another game as long as SL is the coach.  Not worth my time, emotional energy, and especially my money (aside from maybe San Antonio because that’s more about the super easy getaway than the game).

My sentiments. Thanks Wren

• Upvote 5
  • Eye Roll 2
  • Puking Eagle 1

28 minutes ago, Joeseph Whitaker said:

Did anyone buy tickets through UNT office?  If so have they been delivered electronically or are they going to be at will call?

I bought ours through the ticket office.  I don't remember getting an email about where they're at, but usually they're at a Visitor Will Call popup ticket booth (a 10x10 pop-up Academy style tent) somewhere along the peremeter.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Joeseph Whitaker said:

Did anyone buy tickets through UNT office?  If so have they been delivered electronically or are they going to be at will call?

I bought my tickets through UNT for last week’s game in Vegas. Had to pick up the tickets at the visiting team’s will call. They sent an email saying where the will call would be set up, etc.