Got my season tickets

emmitt01

I forgot to mention when I was paying for my season tickets, I look around the store and there is more merchandise but still has a long way to go.   Anyway I found some decals I wanted for my car and truck.  I walked to the merchandise counter and no one was there.  I stand for about 3 minutes and then this young lady walks up and says can I help you.  Said yes I want to buy these decals.  She says she works in the ticket office and merchandise is handled by Vortmans.  Then she says no-one from Vortmans is in the store at the time and she says we never know when will be here.  I could not buy my decals and I am not sure when should go back to buy them.  

I am thinking maybe they need a self checkout lane......

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

13 hours ago, southsideguy said:

I forgot to mention when I was paying for my season tickets, I look around the store and there is more merchandise but still has a long way to go.   Anyway I found some decals I wanted for my car and truck.  I walked to the merchandise counter and no one was there.  I stand for about 3 minutes and then this young lady walks up and says can I help you.  Said yes I want to buy these decals.  She says she works in the ticket office and merchandise is handled by Vortmans.  Then she says no-one from Vortmans is in the store at the time and she says we never know when will be here.  I could not buy my decals and I am not sure when should go back to buy them.  

I am thinking maybe they need a self checkout lane......

Got to grade on a curve a bit. Every retail space is pretty terrible right now. 

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 1

• 2 weeks later...